Ensign
# 11
11-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbock203 View Post
my transaction just turned into "completed" and the transfer to STO worked - seems they figured out the serverproblems. thanks pw technicians, cheers.
I still haven't gotten my Zen. I haven't even gotten a reply from my email to Perfect World. I can't seem to get into their ticket system because their web site is crap. If I don't get some kind of response soon I'm going to go to Paypal and ask that it be reversed.
Career Officer
# 12
11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
I bought 5300 ZEN yesterday morning, Still noting even though PayPay says complete
Ensign
# 13
11-07-2012, 01:04 PM
I bought 5k = 500 Zen over 32 hours ago. My bank account had the money taken but my Zen still hasnt shown up. it hasnt even shown up in my purchase history. about 8 hours after the initial purchase i bought 500 Zen and that went through instantly. now i dunno about you guys but after 8 hours thats bad, but its been 32 hours.. and still nothing apart from a rather rude reply to me asking when was the expected time the systems would be running again.
Ensign
# 14
11-08-2012, 08:11 AM
just got a refund of my purchase. hopefully you guys have gotten the same email stating so.

"We would like to inform you that your refund request has been processed and we have credited the amount of USD 10.00 back to your credit/debit card. Depending on your bank, it will take up to 21 days to show on your credit/debit card account statement.

Sincerest regards,
The Skrill (Moneybookers) Team"
Ensign
# 15
11-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust43 View Post
just got a refund of my purchase. hopefully you guys have gotten the same email stating so.

"We would like to inform you that your refund request has been processed and we have credited the amount of USD 10.00 back to your credit/debit card. Depending on your bank, it will take up to 21 days to show on your credit/debit card account statement.

Sincerest regards,
The Skrill (Moneybookers) Team"
I just now got what looks like an automated response acknowledging that they received my email. It says that I should get a response in 3-4 days. Are they kidding me? Maybe I'm not understanding 3-4 correctly... But to me, 3-4 means a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 4 days. I'm sorry, but if it takes 3 days for customer support to get to your customer support ticket, you are severely lacking in the customer support department. Is this company doing THAT poorly that they can't afford enough customer support representatives?

I just recently came back to this game and I was having fun and spending money. But I'm beginning to think I made a mistake.
Career Officer
# 16 same here
11-08-2012, 08:55 AM
i got one last week for ?75.24
Ensign
# 17
11-08-2012, 03:11 PM
I dont even have the transaction ID. so i cant and and probably wont get a refund. Skrill got my money that much is sure. im still trying to work out why PWE and Skrill didnt tell people there was an issue.
Ensign
# 18
11-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defiance12 View Post
I dont even have the transaction ID. so i cant and and probably wont get a refund. Skrill got my money that much is sure. im still trying to work out why PWE and Skrill didnt tell people there was an issue.
I sent another email to Perfect World telling them that if I didn't hear back from them (Because I had never gotten any kind of response) I would file a dispute with Paypal. I got an email back tonight telling me not to file a dispute, that they would fix things. Then after that I got an email from Paypal saying that Perfect World had refunded me my money.

What I want to know is... If they took the time to see the transaction and they knew which account was mine, wouldn't it have been just as easy to credit the Zen to my account?

So... Now I'm not sure what to do. Just play with no Zen or do I risk trying another means of getting Zen. It would sure be nice if someone would keep us up to date on what is going on. Why are these MMO companies so bad at communication?

Last edited by rutgermafer; 11-09-2012 at 06:29 AM.
Ensign
# 19
11-09-2012, 10:25 AM
gameforge, the people who make Ogame and now operate the **** servers are never this bad. if there was a problem with the billing system they would tell people not to buy any game currency and if anyone had done so, they would get a refund within 24 hours. its been 3 days and all i getting from PWE is automated responses. so im going nto drop PWE an email stating clearly that on monday i shall be contacting my bank and declaring the payment sent to them as fraudulant and to begin the reclamation process.

And more to the point, Bigpoint are not this bad. i have never had any issue with their games billing systems. so why are PWE having such a head ache...

And according to support the system when down between the 5th and the 7th of november...

THATS TWO EFFING DAYS. surely they should have said the Billing system is having a technical fault. we are ficing it. but no they said frak all and took money and havent paid the zen. THATS FRAUD

Last edited by defiance12; 11-09-2012 at 10:33 AM.