Empire Veteran
# 61
11-07-2012, 04:03 AM
It is either too early or too late for April fool joke.
But the way, if I have borg universal console then will it be gone?
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Career Officer
# 62
11-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
It is either too early or too late for April fool joke.
But the way, if I have borg universal console then will it be gone?
As always, nothing you have is going to be taken from you.

Sets, consoles, weapons... none of all that goes away.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Lieutenant
# 63
11-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Ha as I didn't knew it, I started converting all my prototype stuff last week and gona convert all my rare salvage also and maybe get some brog doffs and stock up on them from my EDC since they also get removed.
Career Officer
# 64
11-07-2012, 05:31 AM
It looks like each piece you have is given a certain point value, all those pieces totalled up will give you a number which then converts to a specific reward box.

The nature of the system means there is no dynamic prize, the reward box is an item, and as an item is a static thing, so each reward box is granted for a range of points accumulated. Someone at cryptic had to sit down and create all these box versions, which seems like a giant waste of time, all because they don't want to give us what we earned right away.

What should have been done is a straight conversion with 3 reward types. Convert salvage to dilithium boxes, EDC to mark boxes, and techs to BNP boxes.

Of course people will still be pissed, and rightly so, it looks like anything above 50 EDCs and you are being totally screwed over. There is definitely going to be a dilithium cash in before S7 launches
Career Officer
# 65
11-07-2012, 05:53 AM
15 EDCs
33 RBS
20 PBS
1 Rare Tech

=

1500 Marks
7 BNP
1000 Dil

I'm wondering how much PBS is safe to convert to Dil and stay in that bin.
Career Officer
# 66
11-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Wow, just wow.

They really specialize in "Customer Service" it seems.

Everything that has been communicated about season 7 fell somewhere between misleading and outright lies. I am frankly appalled by the whole thing.

Who in his right mind could think this whole cluster**** was a good idea to begin with?
Who in his right mind could think that "damage control" through deception and outright lies would work?

Really, I have utmost respect for the artists, but as far as the development team goes, I have absolutely NO respect left. And as far as the game goes. I now sincerely hope it dies, so that the license can be taken up by a competent development team. YOU are clearly not.

I will be converting everything into dilithium and then go on hibernation to season 8 earliest, to see if you will clean up this mess or shut the game down. I've had it with your antics and tendency to **** over the playerbase

I refer to this guy to describe the situation best.
Career Officer
# 67
11-07-2012, 07:13 AM
So wait, let me get this straight you get this ridiculous conversion rate... and the only good thing is the Omega Marks... because that would allow you to progress quickly... *however* all this still gets locked up until you unlock tier 5, making Marks worthless or at least worth less as Dilithium converters than the current items?

Is this the case or have they removed the box being jailed until the end of Tier 5?
Starfleet Veteran
# 68
11-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
So wait, let me get this straight you get this ridiculous conversion rate... and the only good thing is the Omega Marks... because that would allow you to progress quickly... *however* all this still gets locked up until you unlock tier 5, making Marks worthless or at least worth less as Dilithium converters than the current items?

Is this the case or have they removed the box being jailed until the end of Tier 5?
They changed it to T3.
Career Officer
# 69
11-07-2012, 07:34 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VE&pli=1#gid=0

Feel free to add your loot in this googledoc. I've added a dil conversion formula so you can see what you'd get now and then all you need to do is transfer to tribble and see what you'll get.

If you compare my 6 first toons you'll see how much I get screwed within my own account! Compare others and you'll get an even wider view.

I saw #18's post and he's got 2k edc yet has only 4k OM and 32k ore and that ore I could make in less than 1 hour, OM I'm sure I'll accumulate quicker than I can spend.

Someone could be 1 EDC off being in the next tier that's how badly you could get screwed and evne given the vast loot's of some you could earn that with no effort.

FACT: we are being screwed no question even more so than season 5 and unless Cryptic pull something out of their ass I'll convert everything before this goes live.

Cryptic new slogan: the more you play the more we'll tax .

I think Cryptic's telling us not to play their game...
Starfleet Veteran
# 70
11-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post

They changed it so the crate is locked until T3 instead of T5