Empire Veteran
# 21
11-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Excellent! Everyone needs a good dummy to whack around=) We will keep you on the list!
Ooh, I didn't think of being a target dummy. Both of my engineers would make excellent target dummies, I wouldn't mind being one.

Captain
# 22
11-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the update mate. Will have a kick-@rse community site ready by the end of the weekend
Survivor of Remus
# 23
11-07-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm alway down do coach some ppl I play mainly sci/sci with a real build none of the cheese stuff most sci Capts do. I really like the idea my fleets pvp training program has really taken off I've had about 12 people each time I do it join and even people form outside my fleet have been joining.
Commander
# 24
11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
I will volunteer for Coach or Organizer

Mainly coach.

I can specialize in the Dreadnought ship (prob not as good as afterburner ) but anyone who wants specialized training in it, I'm your man.

I know the PvP basics and then some. Space or Ground for that matter.

I'm willing to do whatever to make this successful so contact me @starcommando101 or on here

Have a good day

PS I will enlist my whole fleet into the cause as well "Starfleet Special Forces Omega Division" (Or just SSFOD for short)
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up

Last edited by starcommando101; 11-07-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Captain
# 25
11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Thanks for the update mate. Will have a kick-@rse community site ready by the end of the weekend
Sweeeeet! I also got permission from Branflakes to do a guest blog for the STO website. He even thinks he can get it published on startrek.com. So you and I need to talk a bit about putting together a promotional video, which we could embed into the guest blog. This could be a cool opportunity to get your work out to the whole Star Trek universe.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
# 26
11-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Once it's up and running, it'd be good to have people linking the Bootcamp at the end of matches in the queues.
I just want to signal that this is an excellent idea.

@gradstudent1
Captain
# 27
11-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post
Sweeeeet! I also got permission from Branflakes to do a guest blog for the STO website. He even thinks he can get it published on startrek.com. So you and I need to talk a bit about putting together a promotional video, which we could embed into the guest blog. This could be a cool opportunity to get your work out to the whole Star Trek universe.
Cool bud. I will get started asap! Mail me your idea for the video, the concept for the Logo etc.
Career Officer
# 28
11-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Would also be good to have a webpage where (in a good organized structure) ship builds+skill point investments can be found. Im talking about some of the good builds posted for example in the cruiser thread etc, but without all the comments. Think about basic builds, but also more specialized builds inclusing doffs etc.

That page could also incluse important pvp related links,information... like Hilberts guide or the table how skillpoints affect abilities.

fortunately, Im not a web wizzard. Only suggesting things
Captain
# 29
11-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Cool bud. I will get started asap! Mail me your idea for the video, the concept for the Logo etc.
What do you think about the idea posted just below yours, drkfrontiers? Would it very difficult to use the site you are building as a centralized hub for PvP resources? So that people wouldn't have to transfer large amounts of text to the forum, perhaps we could just have a page of links or a place where people could upload docs. I am not sure about the mechanics required for such a site.

I will send you an in-game email about the logo and video. Again, thanks for your lending the PvP community your talents?

@gradstudent1
Captain
# 30
11-08-2012, 07:13 AM
If drkfrontiers wants any help with the site design or the backend, or needs a place to host, I can gladly lend a hand. I do it for a living so it's no water off my back at all.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples