Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Tired of repeating missions
11-07-2012, 01:10 PM
It seems that when I join a team for some mission, half the team still need to do the mission before it, which means I might have to help them. Night is over and I am back to starting another day trying to do the sodding mission I was hoping to do. Or a whole hour is wasted on waiting on a team sorting something out and I log off. Not progressing, not having fun.
Captain
# 2
11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Sounds like you need a different team...
Commander
# 3
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
i don't exactly follow your post, but we play to have fun right? i think tom61sto is right. find a new team.

if you are talking STFs i would suggest a PUG. a lot of people complain about them, but there is no waiting or very little. i generally win STFs in pugs, not always, but i don't have to wait to play.

are you in a fleet? if so, do you like the fleet? if not, find a new one. i am pretty sure there are plenty of good ones out there.

best of luck to you.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/

Last edited by rdm1958; 11-07-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Captain
# 4
11-07-2012, 03:07 PM
AFAIK none of the games grop content has any prior missions. Which makes it sound to me like he's trying to do episodes in groups.

The obvioous question is: Why?

Accollades aside there is absolutly no good reason to, it's an excersise in frustration and gives you nothing useful back out of it goign solo wouldn't.