Empire Veteran
The science green romulan doff from the embassy doesn't work. I've put it on active duty and nothing appears in the tooltip, and I noticed no electrical damage when I used the power.

A friend tested the doff lowering the pets and consumables CD with the engineer support drones. It didn't work either.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
11-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the bug report. I'll look into these.

Can you give me more information on the Stasis Field DOFF issue you ran into? Which rank of Stasis Field were you using? Was it your Captain using Stasis Field or a Bridge Officer?

Regarding the second DOFF, the problem is with the description - this DOFF only decreases the cooldown of device-based ground combat pets (i.e. the new Romulan Security Teams, Shard of Possibilities, the Mugato or Horta combat pets, etc). It is not intended to work on Engineer powers or whatnot; I need to update the description to make that clearer. Thanks.
Rihannsu
# 3
11-07-2012, 06:56 PM
There's a Doff that reduces Shard cooldown now? SWEET!
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Can you give me more information on the Stasis Field DOFF issue you ran into? Which rank of Stasis Field were you using? Was it your Captain using Stasis Field or a Bridge Officer?
Sorry for the lack of information.

I've tested the doff with a very rare Mk X Xenobiologist kit, so the power was a Stasis field III. I was on new romulus, attacking a tholian mob. I also tested a Mk V bioresearch white kit with stasis field II and noticed the same issue. I tried to beam out and in again with the kit to see if it could solve the issue, it didn't work at all.

This character has 0 skill point spent in probability logistics.

Last edited by diogene0; 11-08-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Regarding the second DOFF, the problem is with the description - this DOFF only decreases the cooldown of device-based ground combat pets (i.e. the new Romulan Security Teams, Shard of Possibilities, the Mugato or Horta combat pets, etc). It is not intended to work on Engineer powers or whatnot; I need to update the description to make that clearer. Thanks.
It doesn't work anyway. I've tested it with blue C-Store Horta, Dilithium Horta and Shard of Possibilities and there was no cooldown reduction whatsoever.

See for yourself - http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7...2111014355.jpg

Shard tip says nothing about cooldown reduction. It's still 5min after use. Same goes for Hortas.
Rihannsu
# 6
11-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Bumping the thread. The pet cooldown reduction doff ability is still not working on tribble, thus I assume it doesn't work on Holo either.

Screenshot in the previous post. Tested on blue c-store Horta, Dilithium Horta and Shard of Possibilities - no cd reduction whatsoever, despite having the doff in my active roster.