Lt. Commander
For some reason perfectworld seems hell bent on saying I am using a different computer. This is NOT the case. I clear all history and passwords, after I am done using the Internet for security purposes. There is far too many hackers and other such things on the internet these days. Problem number 2 I put my information in today to activate my sub. When I wanted to go get zen. It wanted that same information again. This is suspicious at best. I demand to know why perfect world is continually trying to collect more and more of my personnel information. It seems whenever I try to do something with this game related to money, I got perfect world trying to get me to jump through another hoop via my email address.

Now I have not put any personnel information down on this post. I would like to use the support but for some reason it wont let me pick sto. Not to mention I do not trust perfect world as far as I can spit.

Anyone want to try to explain perfect worlds strange behavior to me, I dont even need to go through this much bs with wow when I played it.
Captain
# 2
11-08-2012, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaalom View Post
For some reason perfectworld seems hell bent on saying I am using a different computer. This is NOT the case.
PW has a system called Account Guard in place .
This system will want to identify you as the correct user for your account and will email you a password to verify your access to your account .

If you can't access the email with which you've registered to STO , you might be screwed .
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here :

https://support.perfectworld.com/
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...