Captain
# 281
11-05-2012, 02:12 PM
No reason that I can think of why they wouldn't. Those quad cannons will mount on anything that runs dual cannons. Including a Peregrine fighter.
Career Officer
# 282
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
No reason that I can think of why they wouldn't. Those quad cannons will mount on anything that runs dual cannons. Including a Peregrine fighter.
Certainly hope so!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 283
11-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Which, further to my last post(s), leads me to wonder - will the Quantum Focused Phaser benefit from Phaser relay consoles?

Lt. Commander
...are they included in the 3/3 count, or are they a special (like the Gal-x Lance) which makes it a 4/3?

Also...a full sci ship with hangars...I'm gonna run out of hotkeys...
Career Officer
# 285
11-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masopw View Post
...are they included in the 3/3 count, or are they a special (like the Gal-x Lance) which makes it a 4/3?

Also...a full sci ship with hangars...I'm gonna run out of hotkeys...
Well, will be going for a full-phaser build (with torps) so am hoping that the phaser relay consoles 'contribute' toward the Quantum Focused phaser.

Lieutenant
# 286 ok heard enough , seen enough
11-07-2012, 06:23 AM
ok look from what i just understood from other players in the game is your going to make the borg set weaker come season 7 , well if you do that i wont spend another dime on this game, im going to be straight forward i notice several things about this game that need to be fixed like the fact the borg set and the maco and the omega for need to be made stronger and you need to be able to use all of your powers @ each station not just only 1 station with 4 abilities and the rest 3 or 2 or 1 ability because i dont want to sit around wasting my time with something u cannot use, also need to be able to upgrade your skills to max on every skill level ,there is no sense in not having every skill level not maxed it takes away from true gaming, if you cannot even do that for money paying gam players then its not worth the time of day , atleast every other game iv played your able to max your skills , also fix all the glitches like being beamed in backwards when you beamed out forward, and the list goes on, oh and fix the bad laggy mess cause when females are changin thier outfits they appear naked for few secs to a few mins depends on how bad the lag is sometimes even tho i dont mind seeing that imagine some child playing be like momma whats that, also get rid of the loading when going from one sector to another its annoying but also time wasting ,i can understand loading into a space station , but why not just make it one big map so we can just fly into the next sector instead of having to load it, all of these things would probly be a good idea to look into, and do not touch any of my items when your doing the upgrades for season 7, we all worked hard enough to get those items takes more time then most of u have on your watch.
Career Officer
# 287
11-07-2012, 06:28 AM
[Wall of Text]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea2012 View Post
ok look from what i just understood from other players in the game is your going to make the borg set weaker come season 7 , well if you do that i wont spend another dime on this game, im going to be straight forward i notice several things about this game that need to be fixed like the fact the borg set and the maco and the omega for need to be made stronger and you need to be able to use all of your powers @ each station not just only 1 station with 4 abilities and the rest 3 or 2 or 1 ability because i dont want to sit around wasting my time with something u cannot use, also need to be able to upgrade your skills to max on every skill level ,there is no sense in not having every skill level not maxed it takes away from true gaming, if you cannot even do that for money paying gam players then its not worth the time of day , atleast every other game iv played your able to max your skills , also fix all the glitches like being beamed in backwards when you beamed out forward, and the list goes on, oh and fix the bad laggy mess cause when females are changin thier outfits they appear naked for few secs to a few mins depends on how bad the lag is sometimes even tho i dont mind seeing that imagine some child playing be like momma whats that, also get rid of the loading when going from one sector to another its annoying but also time wasting ,i can understand loading into a space station , but why not just make it one big map so we can just fly into the next sector instead of having to load it, all of these things would probly be a good idea to look into, and do not touch any of my items when your doing the upgrades for season 7, we all worked hard enough to get those items takes more time then most of u have on your watch.
[/Wall of Text]

Okay - fair enough.

Not sure what this has to do with the Vesta class though (i.e please actually read the relevant blog before posting in the forum thread pertaining to it).

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 288
11-07-2012, 05:46 PM
We've made a few updates to the blog:
Quote:
Hull Strength: 28,000 (was 27,800)
Base Turn Rate: 12 degrees per second (was 13)
Aux Phaser Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [Acc]x2 [Dmg] (may only be equipped on a Multi-Mission Science Vessel) (was [Acc] [Dmg]x2)
Also, the cooldown between uses of Tractor Beam on Danube Carrier Pets will be drastically increased.

NOTE: The stats in the blog and above are still subject to change as focus testing continues

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 289
11-07-2012, 06:03 PM
the turn rate change is appropriate, and by the sounds of it is a smaller ship in game then it was in the books, that have nothing to do with the sto timeline at all.

the runabout change is very good, but you could also cut their hull hp in half, to 10k, and their TB duration too and they would be about balanced with other pets.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 290
11-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Instead of restricting the cannons to only the Vesta, can we simply limit one-per-ship, with the vesta excluded from that restriction? This way I can equip one on anything (like I do with the quad cannons), while still being able to use three of them on the vesta if I choose.
Closed Thread