Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 11
11-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommando101 View Post
No Season 7? So next Week I'm guessing...
season seven is thursday 22nd nov thanks for playing
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,598
# 12
11-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Season 7 is not launching tomorrow For realisies.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Let's just hope Yer not out-of-the-loop, again...

Like with the new BORG Space STF.


......... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
.......................SARCASM... Just Another Service I Offer...
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
# 13
11-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrademoco View Post
If you guys payed attention over the last few months you would start to get a good look at the constant patching, thus making a good flow chart of when the next big patch are, I can grantee that Season 7 release date will be the 15th of November... thats when the Season 6 Fleet Star base Limited Special Project #10 will come out, as for what Cryptic said the Release date of Season 7 was going to be in the first half of November, so there you have it season 7 release date is going to be Nov 15th, its logic...
Logic you say? Dude Season 6 was suppose to be out Mid June... THAT didnt happen..
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 14
11-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Let's just hope Yer not out-of-the-loop, again...

Like with the new BORG Space STF.


I was out of the loop for that because it was a surprise for me Listen to my interview on TiE about it. A season launch can not be a surprise for me because I'm responsible for posting the news that it's live and for all the pages that get updated

A date will be revealed soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 389
# 15
11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I was out of the loop for that because it was a surprise for me Listen to my interview on TiE about it. A season launch can not be a surprise for me because I'm responsible for posting the news that it's live and for all the pages that get updated

A date will be revealed SOON(tm).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

fixed it for ya
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,205
# 16
11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
If S7 isn't launching tomorrow, then how about we have a second Tribble Test Weekend!?

I was out of town and missed out on the change to earn the rewards!
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 17
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowestlvl View Post
fixed it for ya
Nope. Definitely sooner than soon(tm).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,598
# 18
11-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I was out of the loop for that because it was a surprise for me Listen to my interview on TiE about it. A season launch can not be a surprise for me because I'm responsible for posting the news that it's live and for all the pages that get updated

A date will be revealed soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
...unless... They wanna Prank you, just to see you Scramble to get everything done on time...


This Is A Test...

For the next Two Hours You will work Yer Big Ole' Hinney Off To get everything Ready!

......... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
.......................SARCASM... Just Another Service I Offer...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,598
# 19
11-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Nope. Definitely sooner than soon(tm).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sooner Than Soon...

......... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
.......................SARCASM... Just Another Service I Offer...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 915
# 20
11-07-2012, 10:40 PM
lets all hope it is only down for 2 hour's this time and they not make a mess of things like last week
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 AM.