Lieutenant
# 11
11-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Mission Title: Rode the Six Hundred
Your @Handle: @afalconer
Faction: Federation
Level Requirement: 31+
Mission Summary: Two weeks after the reclaiming of Deep Space Nine from Kar'ukan's forces, the worm hole opens once more with a new threat. Not all of Kar'ukan's forces were defeated when Deep Space Nine was liberated, and they are hatching a threat to the Alpha Quadrant and even to the gods.

Last edited by afalconer; 11-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
11-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi Authors,

Please see the message I posted here. Due to this, we'll be extending the entry period for Challenge #5 -- once the editor and playing is back online, I'll make a post in here with the new date. PLEASE don't comment in here about this notice/ update, but continue to discuss it here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=405951

You may post any entries in this thread, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 13
12-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Authors!

Now that the Foundry is back up, I'm extending the entry period for this challenge to 10am PST on Wednesday, December 19th (2 weeks from now). Missions must be live then*** to be entered, and the full details of it (green text) must be filled out in this thread -- please re-read the OP

***If you are unable to push the "publish" button at this time due to timezones/ work schedules, please wait until the latest possible moment before this day/time. Also, if you need to publish your mission to test things, that is fine too, but please make sure to unpublish after testing is complete.

NOTE: Please continue discussion about this challenge here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=405951 -- this thread should remain for posting entries only.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-17-2012, 03:37 AM
Mission Title: Dark Alliance Part 1
Your @Handle: @Skydawn
Faction: Federation
Level Requirement: 16+
Mission Summary: During a rescue operation of the U.S.S. Bastion, the pursuit of an unknown enemy toward earth leads your to discover a conspiracy that could unravel the basis of time itself. The quest to stop these powerful fanatics begins here.

This is the first of at least four adventures I plan on writing for this series. This is also my very first foundry project. Figured I might as well put myself out there and see what happens.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 12-18-2012 at 10:03 AM.
# 15
12-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is tomorrow, Wednesday December 19th. Please do not publish them until 10AM PST tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PST tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever Just as late as possible, but by 10am PST tomorrow.)

Also, please remember that you need to reply to this thread with its information in the format lasted in the OP (this needs to be filled out completely by the due date/ time for your mission to be considered. If I can't find your mission published in-game tomorrow around 10am PST, I won't be able to add it to the voting thread.).

Thanks, and good luck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 16
12-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Thank you to everyone who submitted their missions for Foundry Challenge #5! From today until Wednesday, January 9th at 10AM PST, voting will be open. Please see this thread for voting information.

Also, unfortunately, I've had to remove any posts in this thread where the mission listed could not be found in-game at this time. Sorry

Good luck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 17
01-09-2013, 11:10 AM
We have a winner! Check out this post for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=799571

Congratulations to all! Everyone did a FANTASTIC job! You're all winners in my book.

I am going to unstick this, but feel fee to keep discussing this challenge here! Challenge #6 will be posted next week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread