Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
no! not sooner than soon(tm)
Captain
# 22
11-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I was out of the loop for that because it was a surprise for me Listen to my interview on TiE about it. A season launch can not be a surprise for me because I'm responsible for posting the news that it's live and for all the pages that get updated

A date will be revealed soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Speaking of STF surprises, I have always been a bit curious about the borg processing node in Infected Ground Elite titled "Brandon's Node". Does it mean that.... you are one with the collective? It is located in the hallway right before Captain Ogen's room.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
11-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowestlvl View Post

"wheeeen!?" ... "whoooo!?"

gotta love that movie
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 24
11-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Speaking of STF surprises, I have always been a bit curious about the borg processing node in Infected Ground Elite titled "Brandon's Node". Does it mean that.... you are one with the collective? It is located in the hallway right before Captain Ogen's room.
Long story short:

Before working here, I wrote a parody song about STO that was about the Borg. In the original Infected, you had to take out the nodes and it was always a joke when we got to that one because it was on a box to the left (Beyonce: to the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left -- Brandon: to the left, to the left, target that node on the box to the left). Then the node was removed during the revamp, (right after I started working here) and then the song didn't make sense anymore. I told Gozer, and he put it back and called it Brandon's Node LOL

Subspace Radio plays the song once in a while. You can request it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-07-2012, 10:11 PM
I just logged out, and it kicked in a 4Gig download what is up with that if it isnt S7?
Commander
# 26
11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
season seven is thursday 22nd nov thanks for playing
Highly unlikely they'll drop a whole season (nevermind even be in the office) on a national holiday. My money's on the 15th maybe?
Commander
# 27
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoncal View Post
I just logged out, and it kicked in a 4Gig download what is up with that if it isnt S7?
It IS S7.. just.. the Prepatch.. for S7
Captain
# 28
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Long story short:

Before working here, I wrote a parody song about STO that was about the Borg. In the original Infected, you had to take out the nodes and it was always a joke when we got to that one because it was on a box to the left (Beyonce: to the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left -- Brandon: to the left, to the left, target that node on the box to the left). Then the node was removed during the revamp, (right after I started working here) and then the song didn't make sense anymore. I told Gozer, and he put it back and called it Brandon's Node LOL

Subspace Radio plays the song once in a while. You can request it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hehe, a very interesting story indeed. With that information about the nodes, I looked at an old version of the STO Wiki article walkthrough. According to that, the nodes had to be destroyed or the borg would respawn into infinity . From what you are saying, it sounds like your node used to be a very powerful entity. Thanks for sharing the backstory . As for the song, I will certainly submit a request for it. Do you happen to know the song title?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 29
11-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Hehe, a very interesting story indeed. With that information about the nodes, I looked at an old version of the STO Wiki article walkthrough. According to that, the nodes had to be destroyed or the borg would respawn into infinity . From what you are saying, it sounds like your node used to be a very powerful entity. Thanks for sharing the backstory . As for the song, I will certainly submit a request for it. Do you happen to know the song title?
Yep! I remember that walkthrough

The song is "indestructible".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 30
11-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Yep! I remember that walkthrough

The song is "indestructible".

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks, I will submit the request now.

EDIT: Found it on Youtube. Hahaha, manufacture 18 redshirts in a minute. The song is very well made and quite funny. Maybe you could talk your colleagues into slipping the song into the season 7 patch notes. I can see it now "Added a new song to Infected Ground Elite" .

Last edited by majortiraomega; 11-07-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Closed Thread