Lieutenant
# 31
11-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Are you sure that time converter is right for Romania (Bucharest time) ?
If the last maintenance were at the same time (7-9 am PDT) the server went down at 14:00 pm not 17:00.
From what i've read on that website,Romania (Bucharest) is -7 hours behind PST which would mean 14:00 pm Bucharest = 7:00 am PST ?
Kinda confusing these time zones,but, anyways ,hope this time the maintenance would last 2 hours and not 6 or 8
Thanks.
"Every moment we live, we are moving through time." (Vosk, on the power of time travel, "Storm Front"- ENTERPRISE season 4 episode 1)

Last edited by criss11; 11-07-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Captain
# 32
11-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by criss11 View Post
Are you sure that time converter is right for Romania (Bucharest time) ?
If the last maintenance were at the same time (7-9 am PDT) the server went down at 14:00 pm not 17:00.
From what i've read on that website,Romania (Bucharest) is -7 hours behind PST which would mean 14:00 pm Bucharest = 7:00 am PST ?
Kinda confusing these time zones,but, anyways ,hope this time the maintenance would last 2 hours and not 6 or 8
Thanks.
The maintenance will begin in 6 hours and 24 minutes from right now.
Rihannsu
# 33
11-07-2012, 11:27 PM
I am not sure why a stability patch is happening in the morning, don't they normally happen at Midnight PST? Can't help but think maybe Season Seven!
Captain
# 34
11-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
I am not sure why a stability patch is happening in the morning, don't they normally happen at Midnight PST? Can't help but think maybe Season Seven!
My guess would be framework for the season launch later this month. Branflakes has already said several times that Season will not be released this week. If I recall correctly Cryptic gave a three days notice on the Season 6 holodeck launch. As for the patching time, the Thursday morning patches are usually accompanied by account server maintenance. At that time both Champions Online and Star Trek Online are both down.
Lieutenant
# 35
11-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
The maintenance will begin in 6 hours and 24 minutes from right now.
Thank you very much majortiraomega. That means 16:00 pm my time , so it's not 17:00 because we've recently (October, 28) changed our Daylight time with -1 hour and switched on the "winter hour time".
Thanks.

(right now my clock is 9:41 am)
"Every moment we live, we are moving through time." (Vosk, on the power of time travel, "Storm Front"- ENTERPRISE season 4 episode 1)
Commander
# 36
11-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
My guess would be framework for the season launch later this month. Branflakes has already said several times that Season will not be released this week. If I recall correctly Cryptic gave a three days notice on the Season 6 holodeck launch. As for the patching time, the Thursday morning patches are usually accompanied by account server maintenance. At that time both Champions Online and Star Trek Online are both down.

Heh neh, in fact, it was dropped during an already epic downtime. Even during the patch window DStahl posted basically they didn't even know if they were gonna drop S6 at that point (and eventually did of course but it wasn't made known until towards the end of the downtime).
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Nope. Definitely sooner than soon(tm).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Please please with whipped cream on top can the non-US players get a more convenient notice this time?

If the notice goes up in 'your' late afternoon that 'tomorrow' during the current usual downtime it equals for me that the notice goes up somewhere around 2am and the server goes down close after lunch. Which makes it rather difficult to do some last minute adjustments (i.e. I don't have decided yet if I cash in my borg salvage or not).
Commander
# 38
11-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Come what may. I cashed in all my Borg salvage. Brought me over 200'000 of unrefined dilithium. I don't trust this obscure transformation of all Borg stuff in season 7 and the decreasing returns depending on how much savage you've stored. It's definetly the best decision to convert it. Especially if you have a lot of tech on your bank.
Empire Veteran
# 39
11-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Hope you plan to fix the eu1 proxy with this maintenance.
Starfleet Veteran
# 40
11-08-2012, 03:10 AM
While you're taking the surfer down, could you also please make all cutscenes skippable? Would be a very small tweak and easily doable during a meowntenance.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Closed Thread