Ensign
Greetings,

I recently hit Development Rank 1 and a dialog appeared that allowed me to select a new Duty Officer. I closed the window, thinking that I could re-open it later to select my reward, however, I have not found a way to re-open it. Is this a bug, or can someone tell me what I am missing?
Captain
# 2
11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Just pop down to StarFleet Academy and have a lil word with Lt Ferra and chose the option you need - also a good time to see if your Doff assignments are off cooldown to get new Doffs from the personel officer and the 3 other officers
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Ensign
# 3
11-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Found him. Thank you very much!
Lieutenant
# 4
11-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudosapien View Post
... I closed the window, thinking that I could re-open it later to select my reward, however, I have not found a way to re-open it. Is this a bug, or can someone tell me what I am missing?
Happened to me too, it's not a bug it's a missing improvement to the game Ferra should be available once you've reached new commendation rank no matter of location or closed popup window..but unfortunately we have to travel to Academy for such a minor thing...I think Ferra doffs can be accessed from the higher tier starbases too ? ..anyways is still a missing improvement from UI or interior ship officers
"Every moment we live, we are moving through time." (Vosk, on the power of time travel, "Storm Front"- ENTERPRISE season 4 episode 1)

Last edited by criss11; 11-08-2012 at 09:22 AM.