Former PWE Community Team Lead
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.10

General:
  • Fixed various speeling and gramar issues throughout New Romulus.
  • Into the Hive: After completing the optional objective the "failed" interact button will no longer incorrectly appear.
  • Tractor Beam Repulsors will no longer allow its Kinetic Damage to gain benefit from Particle Generators skill twice.
  • Tooltips for Resistance have been updated.
    • Season 7 tooltips have been reporting different values from Season 6.
      • These were just text differences in how the values displayed were calculated, the underlying power values have not changed at all.
    • Tooltips for Resistance, such as damage resistance, will now say "Resistance Rating" instead of just "Resistance".
      • This is just a text change.
  • Increased the number of Borg Neural Processors in Omega Conversion Crates.
    • Players will have to re-copy characters from Holodeck to see this update.
  • Embassy Update: Added Additional Duty Officer Assignment Slot functionality.
    • These can be purchased from the Consumables vendor in the Shuttle Bay, upon unlocking the appropriate Recruitment Tier.
  • Resolved an issue that caused higher ranks of Dampening Field to appear on top of the caster rather than the target.

Foundry:
  • Updated the requirements for the Investigate Officer Reports (Foundry) Daily.
    • Now, only projects that normally reward XP and EC will count towards completion.
    • The Foundry mission description will now indicate when it will not count towards the Foundry mission daily.
  • Foundry: Resolved an issue that prevented the use of custom costumes.
  • Re-resolved the issue that prevented interacting with objects and contacts through forcefields and other similar objects.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.10

General:
  • Fixed various speeling and gramar issues throughout New Romulus.
So, you sent the Romulans back to school, to learn how to spell, huh? Maybe you need to join them, Bran....
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
# 3
11-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm very pleased to see these foundry changes. Please don't take this the wrong way, I mean it in the positive sense: "Better late than never"!
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
11-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdridgeway View Post
[/list]So, you sent the Romulans back to school, to learn how to spell, huh? Maybe you need to join them, Bran....
It are sopposed to bee a joke + I didn't write the notes, I'm just posting them for Manus... I mean Rebecca... I mean Zero.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
[*]Increased the number of Borg Neural Processors in Omega Conversion Crates.
Lol, I turned all of my stuff in. I still doubt that the increase would be worth more than the dilithium I got from turning in all of my loot
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Captain
# 6
11-08-2012, 04:15 PM
I don't understand that first Foundry change...
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:

Foundry:
    • Now, only projects that normally reward XP and EC will count towards completion.
    • The Foundry mission description will now indicate when it will not count towards the Foundry mission daily.
  • Foundry: Resolved an issue that prevented the use of custom costumes.
  • Re-resolved the issue that prevented interacting with objects and contacts through forcefields and other similar objects.
Does this mean you are screwing with the quick Foundry dailies? ... Making them useless?

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Career Officer
# 8
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdridgeway View Post
[/list]So, you sent the Romulans back to school, to learn how to spell, huh? Maybe you need to join them, Bran....
No doubt you have just been accepted to the Vulcan Academy for Joke Depreciation.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 9
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:

Foundry:
Can you say more here, devs? Projects don't normally reward XP and EC, do they? Who and what determines whether a mission counts?

I don't understand what this is saying.

Last edited by kirksplat; 11-08-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
[*]Tractor Beam Repulsors will no longer allow its Kinetic Damage to gain benefit from Particle Generators skill twice.
This is awesome! Death by TBR was getting annoying.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!