Rihannsu
# 11
11-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Very nice! Can you tell us who did the voiceover for the Borg Queen?
Sounds like Alice Krige!
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
just give me the vesta and ill put the phaser down
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Career Officer
# 13
11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Yay for publicity.

Not that its worth anything, but my critique of the trailer would be that its dull. It should have capitalized much more on the story progression of the New Romulas Colony. How, players progression through a reputation system effects the development of that story through personalized cutscenes and physical additions to the environment. It needed more detail about exploration, and it really needed better combat scenes where we can see what those ships are shooting at. I only knew it was the Tholians because it was said so and I saw the web etc. But what are Tholians (if I was a prospective new player).

No mention of the drop rate changes either. How are people who left this game out of STF drop rate disgust going to know about those changes? I doubt the Season 7 new features email will sufficiently convey this information.

I think I'll end it there. Better luck next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
Sounds like Alice Krige!
I actually get a shiver down my spine when I even read her name.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 14
11-08-2012, 04:50 PM
You forget to mention the part about more grinding and additional dilithium sinks, not to mention the STF currency conversion which, once again, screws everybody.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Nice It's going to feel like a REAL season with the new adventure zone. Looks like a good place to launch a Romulan faction from in the future.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
11-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Why can't info be revealed on the official forums instead of in podcasts and on external sites?
Republic Veteran
# 17
11-08-2012, 05:19 PM
I have enjoyed what of season 7 I was able to play on tribble. I can't wait to see it live so I can check out the embassy. I may get the Vesta for my science captain, though I was saving up for the Atrox (he is Caitian after all). One question though. When will we finally see the Ambassador? I know it was mentioned that it could be tied into a story.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
I have enjoyed what of season 7 I was able to play on tribble. I can't wait to see it live so I can check out the embassy. I may get the Vesta for my science captain, though I was saving up for the Atrox (he is Caitian after all). One question though. When will we finally see the Ambassador? I know it was mentioned that it could be tied into a story.
The Ambassador class is part of one of the Season 8 stories or maybe they will be nice and make it the 3rd Anniversary free ship since that have said that a story is involved this time around but that means it is still a ways off from release.
Lieutenant
# 19 Season 7
11-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Good Trailer and flair for the forthcoming Season 7.

Tues is not that far off ... and we have been expecting the big patch.

Thanks for the update / preview.

I played during the Tribble Test Weekend, its glad to see that most of the kinks have been resolved.
Fleet Admiral Cassity
Delta Fleet
Ensign
# 20
11-08-2012, 06:27 PM
so nothing for the Empire? too bad you see not all your players are federation fan boys!