Lieutenant
# 11
11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post

I hope (equal than roach maybe) in s8 cryptic really look the klingon side... off duty robes, better duty clothing (more variants), more skins for our ships (for example: if you buying a gorn vessel... then the bridge maybe will be green!!) more history
I fear and predict that once the playable Romulans are introduced the kdf will be all but forgotten by Cryptic... moreso than even presently.
Career Officer
# 12
11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthrall1 View Post
How do we start a petiton to have off duty uniforms available to bridge officers and not just the main character?????
We don't.
Petitions are not allowed per the forum rules and such threads are closed down as a consequence.
Empire Veteran
# 13
11-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
We don't.
Petitions are not allowed per the forum rules and such threads are closed down as a consequence.
Ah well...petition signed!
Captain
# 14
11-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Sorry I know it is in the KDF section but it seems I do have some problems with the Off-Duty Clothing for my Fed.

I bought the Formal Set but I don't know where the pieces are.

I have the standard slot for my uniform, a free slot, and one slot for the fleet.

I have opened my standard uniform slot and saw a button on the right top labeled "uniform", but after klicking on it, nothing happend, it was grey.

I browsed through the available uniform pieces, but no formal item was found.

Is there a trick in it?

Thank you

Last edited by organicmanfred; 11-16-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Captain
# 15
11-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Sorry I know it is in the KDF section but it seems I do have some problems with the Off-Duty Clothing for my Fed.

I bought the Formal Set but I don't know where the pieces are.

I have the standard slot for my uniform, a free slot, and one slot for the fleet.

I have opened my standard uniform slot and saw a button on the right top labeled "uniform", but after klicking on it, nothing happend, it was grey.

I browsed through the available uniform pieces, but no formal item was found.

Is there a trick in it?

Thank you
There shouldn't be any off duty slots any more. Instead when you select a uniform slot on the first page in the upper righthand corner it should have a drop down tab that says uniform. Open it up and it should say uniform, off duty, M.A.C.O. or Omega if you have the pieces, and so forth. just select off duty and skip to the last page to pic the parts.

As for me, i think the entire Creation and customization system needs a well deserved overhaul. It's a good system don't get me wrong, but there are a lot of things in it that were made long before the game was what it is today. They should go back and revampt the whole thing to update it and give it some well needed love. It's one of the only things that hasn't really been touched since launch and frankly it shows.
Career Officer
# 16
11-16-2012, 03:16 PM
The KDF needs more love More hairstyles, clothes. I wanted to add the Lethean robes seen on the Doomsday Device episode too. But I'm afraid if they do add something we'll have to buy from the Lobi Store like the Warrior Decorated Skirt...
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
11-17-2012, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
The KDF has no off-duty options at all. Of course, Worf and Kahless both wear robes, so I know it is possible. Starfleet characters have all sorts of options available to them, even without the Z-Store, but KDF has none at all.

I want off-duty robes for my Ferasan. I have had quite enough always looking at the combat uniforms.
the fact is that they have never had any interest in the kdf nor do i think this will change with season 8. lets face it creative and focus isnt exactly cryptics strong suit
Captain
# 18
11-17-2012, 02:10 AM
I'n TNG Kay'Lar Worfs mate had several
Striking outfits

The outfit she wore when exiting the torpedo
Tube

The excercise outfit

Daxs bridal outfit

The Klingons at the Romulan prison camp
Were I'n civilian clothing , when worf went to
Rescue them

The Klingon chef on ds9 had a civilian outfit
On I believe

I may be wrong but I think these outfits would sell

I think military looking civilian clothing for males
Would sell too

I think the racing fed uniform went over bad
I've only saw a few, but we all know cryptic won't release
Any sales data.

Personally I think buffing up the clothing ,missions
Improving the Klingon UI would go farther to increasing
The Klingon player base than any sort of pvp/ship power
Increases.

The lack of immersion qualitys is what hold me back from
Developing my Klingon character I feel many others feel
The same way
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
# 19
11-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
There shouldn't be any off duty slots any more. Instead when you select a uniform slot on the first page in the upper righthand corner it should have a drop down tab that says uniform. Open it up and it should say uniform, off duty, M.A.C.O. or Omega if you have the pieces, and so forth. just select off duty and skip to the last page to pic the parts. .
And that is not working here. I see the drop down button but nothing happens when I click on it.
Career Officer
# 20
11-18-2012, 11:05 AM
I would like to point out that several of the off-duty options available Fed-side are in fact used as *UNIFORM* parts on many if not most of the MOBs you see on Qo'nos as well as the Fleet Starbases.

Particularly the various robe tops, but combined with shoulder and sash options (Including Great Hall guards and Worf). I also often see "Mercinary" arm, belt, and leg options added to our Starbase NPC's base KDF uniforms.

So no, I don't want "off-duty" uniforms.

I want Fed "off-duty" robes and Fed "off-duty" mercenary options (as seen on MANY of my Fleet's Starbase NPCs) added to our choices for our base uniforms.

ADD robe top options and Mercinary accessories to our base uniform.

ADD more of the species-specific options to our base options (again, as seen on our Starbase NPCs)
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.