Career Officer
# 31
11-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
See you at Roxy's on DS9 next Wednesday before the Great Conversion!
You meant after, it happens on tuesday the day before Wednesday
Career Officer
# 32
11-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
I too find it a bit odd that they announce S 7 on other places than the official forums/website.

Also, PC Gamer is not very big in my country, and the mags are imported to boot, and thus making them very expensive to buy.

I would rather have the announcements here on the OFFICIAL forums/website, than having to read a short and rather meager announcement on another site...

I'm glad to have the date offcourse, but still find the announcement method odd...
This.

It is a little odd, but guess we'll know for certain on Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.

Last edited by reyan01; 11-09-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Ensign
# 33
11-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djconcentus View Post
So Season 7 gets installed on Tuesday? Does this mean that the photon torpedoes and the medical staff have been pushed back to the Tuesday after?
Probably... but hey, the Nexus isn't coming around until 2412, so no problem... unless they take it out of spacedock.
- Dalo Lorn's school account.
Career Officer
# 34
11-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Well, certainly hope this is correct - intend to book a day off work so can actually spend some proper time on the game as opposed to the 'as and when I can' scenario I usually have to endure.

Pre-season 7 patch: Make sure toon is in either DS9 or ESD shipyard, ready for when I log back in.

First Season 7 login - immediately purchase 3 pack Vesta, specify Aventine sub-type, kit her out and take her for a spin!
Quote:
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Empire Veteran
# 35
11-09-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
You meant after, it happens on tuesday the day before Wednesday
Oh that's right, that's confusing, since updates are often on thursday and i read thursday... See you on monday at Roxy's then!
Career Officer
# 36
11-09-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Oh that's right, that's confusing, since updates are often on thursday and i read thursday... See you on monday at Roxy's then!
Is Roxy's (aka the Omega Office) even remaining 'open' - so far as I recall, she won't be there anymore.

I mean, it won't really be relevant anymore anyway, with the new system in place.
Quote:

Last edited by reyan01; 11-09-2012 at 04:59 AM.
Lieutenant
# 37
11-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Soon, DS9 will be a hallow shell of it's former glory, the halls will be empty, Quarks will go out of business, Kurland will be forced to resign.....
Career Officer
# 38
11-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
I'll be there even though I have already liquidated 90% of my stf stuff

Lets call it The End Of An Era Party!
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
11-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Everyone, disable your on-demand patching for this update.
Career Officer
# 40
11-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Darn. If only it could have been Monday.