Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Survivor of Romulus
I'm fine with the change. I could care less about dilithium. But I do see it as a possible way to get more people to play my missions. I have some on the KDF side that would be a perfect way for people to get the wrapper done. There's 3 of them, they're fun, reasonably short (30-45 minutes) have plenty of combat and a good story.

Problem is, I don't know if they'll qualify for the wrapper. Nobody does. In no uncertain terms Cryptic: WE NEED TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS. I need to know if I can market them as good wrapper missions.

I just spent about two hours creating a mission on Tribble. It has two non-combat space maps with several objectives and dialogue each followed by an interior map with combat and a space map with combat. The space maps were custom-built with custom backdrops. The interior map was stock of course but with plenty of objects and npcs placed. AND it has a story. Not a complex one, and its not a complex mission, but it has complete story and isn't just pew pew. BUT according to the Foundry UI, IT DOESN"T QUALIFY!

So I ask again: what does it take to qualify?

Feel free to check the mission out. Who knows, it may need to get out of 5-review purgatory as one of the requirements. It's called "Falling like the Fahrenheit" ST-TRASGKT8K

Fed, 35+

Currently it just kind of stops after the 4th map, my intent being to keep adding to it until it qualifies (tomorrow, I'm dead tired). Unless of course they come out and tell us the requirements.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic

Last edited by drogyn1701; 11-08-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
11-09-2012, 08:28 AM
My testing suggests that it's only featured missions. No mission on Tribble foundry counted when I was looking yesterday. And I checked both Fed and KDF. I even made a new Fed mission just so I could submit it for featuring.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Someone noticed that all the eligible missions might have to leave the review stage before becoming "active"
Captain
# 4
11-09-2012, 08:40 AM
I doubt they'll be inclined to give specifics anytime soon. I'm sure by now they're tired of people complaining about the "MOAR GRIND = MOAR CONTENT" they're trying to sneak in.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
I can tell you now that 1.5 hours for 1440 dilithium is terrible ROI. They might as well remove the quest from the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
So I need your help guys, help me get 5 reviews on "Falling like the Fahrenheit" so we can see if that is indeed a requirement.

Also, and I can't believe I only thought of this now, it may be that an author needs to use that "Submit to Cryptic" button to get qualified for the daily.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.

Last edited by drogyn1701; 11-09-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
So I need your help guys, help me get 5 reviews on "Falling like the Fahrenheit" so we can see if that is indeed a requirement.

Also, and I can't believe I only thought of this now, it may be that an author needs to use that "Submit to Cryptic" button to get qualified for the daily.
Test reviewed it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Much appreciated
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Well, Brandon just confirmed that teh system is bugged atm, but will be corrected in the next build.
So nothing we can do to make missiosn count right now.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Would still like to get 5 so its ready to go whenever the new build gets pushed.

OR, they could just fracking tell us what the criteria is!