Community Moderator
# 241
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
May I please have your attention:

This thread is not an appropriate place to post about in-game issues; it is not the ticket system and you shouldn't expect to get any support by posting here. Neither GM's nor Customer Support nor Devs are looking at this thread. The only people looking here are Moderators and we can't help you.

If you're looking for unofficial technical support, or wish to post about a bug, there are other forums set aside for that.

If you have an issue for which you need customer support, you should submit a ticket via the support website at https://support.perfectworld.com or send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Ensign
# 242 STF's Gripe
11-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Ok I know the Devs don't seem to listen to players who don't pay to play but here goes anyway.First, even if I were paying to play the game after this last update I'd quit paying and quit playing one of my characters lost over 90k life time fleet credit and I submitted a bug report as well as a ticket in game (both were done day before yesterday) and I still have not heard back from the GMs or any other person with authority on the matter. Then to day I notice that if you're not lvl 50 it doesn't matter how many omega marks you earn you can't access them. So why bother with stf's they're not that important (yes that was sarcasim) you only do them 10 or 15 times a day for the hell of it not because you want the gear or anything. Nha the Mk x - Mk XII equipment isn't that important to anyone (yes that was all sarcasim). But like I said at the beginning of this reply I really don't expect any kind of response because I quit believing the fairy tale that Devs actually got threw the replies and that they all matter they don't matter the devs never check they just expect you to check what they post.
Ensign
# 243
11-28-2012, 12:41 PM
as far as i can tell tickets have been disabled ive sent about 5 on the bugged station personle oficer on starbase, they seem to never make it into there system ive submited requests for gm help(lifer) so i can atleast tell my now 300 man fleet(was almost 500 a month or so back) that 1 day they might try to fix our starbase... no response. i thought i was guarenteed ongoing live suport, at atleast some hr of the day, im on 12-16hrs a day not like they dont have time to get to me, if not for me then for the 100 or so acounts that havnt quit from fleet yet. atm if it wasnt for the stupid costs wed probly of made a new starbase as it is were permantly at teir 3 it seems and theres less of us by the day, the claim that u fixed it and didnt cause about 10 mates to rage quit, so plz dont just say its fixed again make sure its fixed or have common curtisy to tell us to go stuff ourselfs.
Commander
# 244
11-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archanarchist View Post
as far as i can tell tickets have been disabled ive sent about 5 on the bugged station personle oficer on starbase, they seem to never make it into there system ive submited requests for gm help(lifer) so i can atleast tell my now 300 man fleet(was almost 500 a month or so back) that 1 day they might try to fix our starbase... no response. i thought i was guarenteed ongoing live suport, at atleast some hr of the day, im on 12-16hrs a day not like they dont have time to get to me, if not for me then for the 100 or so acounts that havnt quit from fleet yet. atm if it wasnt for the stupid costs wed probly of made a new starbase as it is were permantly at teir 3 it seems and theres less of us by the day, the claim that u fixed it and didnt cause about 10 mates to rage quit, so plz dont just say its fixed again make sure its fixed or have common curtisy to tell us to go stuff ourselfs.
1. Holy wall of misspelled text. My spell checker is having a fit of red squiggly lines just from quoting your post.

2. Really? Um...news flash for you--PWE has NEVER had live GM support. Ever. Any and all GM requests are routed through the ticketing system, and that takes anywhere from 2-5 business days for a response. Neither the amount of money you spend nor the amount of time you spend in the game changes that. AFAIK, even before the merger Cryptic never had live support of any kind. So I really don't know where you're getting your information from, but you sound really, REALLY entitled--and that attitude isn't going to fix a thing.

Quoted from Bluegeek's post a few posts above that brick:

Quote:
This thread is not an appropriate place to post about in-game issues; it is not the ticket system and you shouldn't expect to get any support by posting here. Neither GM's nor Customer Support nor Devs are looking at this thread. The only people looking here are Moderators and we can't help you.

If you're looking for unofficial technical support, or wish to post about a bug, there are other forums set aside for that.

If you have an issue for which you need customer support, you should submit a ticket via the support website at https://support.perfectworld.com or send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Ensign
# 245
11-28-2012, 12:56 PM
2. Really? Um...news flash for you--PWE has NEVER had live GM support. Ever. Any and all GM requests are routed through the ticketing system, and that takes anywhere from 2-5 business days for a response. Neither the amount of money you spend nor the amount of time you spend in the game changes that. AFAIK, even before the merger Cryptic never had live support of any kind. So I really don't know where you're getting your information from, but you sound really, REALLY entitled--and that attitude isn't going to fix a thing.

lol well actualy when i bought life it had live ingame support included as part of my purchase i just went and looked and its not listed anymore but i belive if it was offered at time of purchase thats a binding contract i may be wrong probly am not sure on US law.

my point was theres no tickets for anything anymore go look em up its empty

and they did used to have live suport i used it a number of times usualy i got told sorry we cant help u but atleast i got that

try submiting a bug yourself watch the id tag come up then go and try to view it and youll see what i mean about them turning off support

my champions online life still comes with live ingame support they just pulled it sometime recently for sto.
unfortunately they cant do squat for my sto issues

Last edited by archanarchist; 11-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Career Officer
Because I get constant redirecting loops and other such bullhonkery with this woefully terrible service. I am trying to help a friend get in touch with customer support due to a locked account from before this horrible merge.

Is there a support number they can call? I can't find anything anywhere....or maybe a link to live customer support of some kind?
Join Date. Dec 2007
The Original Novastar
Lieutenant
# 247
12-12-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure what your friend's problem is, but mine was the fact they didn't smoothly link accounts from cryptic to pwe. I found a phone number for them and I won't post it here, I'll just say use whitepages.com and look for perfect world in san francisco. The on caviat is, they won't answer, it goes right to voice mail and there is no customer support number.

I finally was able to make a pwe account, it wouldn't let me because, naturally, i wanted to use my cryptic name and log in. After navigating the site, and it's worse than going around the cape in a sailing ship during storm season, I was able to set things up and, wonder of wonders, actually logged into my own original account.

note to PWE: You guys really need to set up a smoother and more intuitive way to do this, because this was a horrible experience and your web site just sends your customers into an endless death spiraling loop that can only be compared to Catch 22.

There SHOULD be a customer support number because using your site is horrible and certain to drive away customers that just might want to spend money.

Edit: I then made sure to send myself an email with my new PWE log in name, pw and forum handle. I suggest you do the same.

Last edited by squidjoe; 12-12-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 248
12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
There is not a customer service number, it is billing only. They are not able to assist with customer service issues and if you call billing, they will not be able to assist you with matters outside of billing (e.g. Zen purchases, subscriptions, and other billing related aspects) -- account linking does not fall under this. You must file a ticket (support.perfectworld.com) or email directly (if you are getting a redirect using the support page): customerservice@perfectworld.com -- there is NO customer service support available over the phone.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
For the past several days the PWE support page has been unavailable to me. I keep getting constant redirect loops. I've tried several browsers, and I've tried blocking/allowing all (third party) cookies. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone else having this problem?

As is right now, support can ONLY be reached by e-mail, since the in-game tickets vanish into the abyss.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 250
12-15-2012, 02:03 PM
If you are experiencing this loop, please email directly for support: customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment