Survivor of Romulus
Now I am working on getting three more for my Free to Play/Old Beta 2 account. Sucks though that I missed out on getting that account the free Tribble item for the THIRD time. Oh well.

My question to the forum is. Does anyone know how to make massive amounts of EC, like 300 million as I now need a bug ship and a Tuffli class freighter for two of my alts that I recently got up to 50. It's for the role playing that I do with my characters in the game.
Rihannsu
# 2
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
explore the universe gives EC
sell doffs and commodities like contraband
earn dilithium, trade for zen, buy master keys and sell them
sell all loot

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Rihannsu
# 3
11-09-2012, 10:41 AM
alien artifact

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Career Officer
# 4
11-09-2012, 02:23 PM
if it was easy to earn 300m EC quickly, bugs would be going for 300b EC
Career Officer
# 5
11-09-2012, 03:12 PM
^This guy gets it.

I talked myself out of giving the same answer a few hours ago. The only way to make a lot of EC in this game, in a hurry, is to convert/sell what you already have. Doffs are the quickest in-game route. And while between the twelve level 50s I've got now, who mostly just run Doff assignments for the dilithium, I could probably raise those kinds of credits in a few days or a week, afterward it'd take quite a while to replace the sold Doffs, so I don't think that really ought to count as quick.

The only real alternative is C-store items, the most efficient conversion being master keys. Buying and selling about $250 dollars worth of them will get you your space scarab, and ready to get stepped on in style.
Reave