Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 21
11-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik68 View Post
And that makes it alright for others to do this as well?

We should stop "pointing fingers" at each other and simply urge Cryptic (or anyone) to do something about grieving!
No - but where did I say it did?

My post was simply pointing out, to the person who claimed that Klingon players don't invade ESD, that evidence that they DID invade ESD is still present for all to see (i.e security teams walking around with weapons drawn in certain instances etc etc).

I don't however think that two wrongs make a right - as it stands, it's nothing more than petty behavour, it's not funny or clever, and it causes problems for new players, which is NOT good for the game as a whole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Empire Veteran
# 22
11-09-2012, 03:28 AM
You are correct, my mistake...and i agree, anyone who griefs someone else should be punished in some way, regardless 'o faction!
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik68 View Post
You are correct, my mistake...and i agree, anyone who griefs someone else should be punished in some way, regardless 'o faction!
my pal got banned for name dropin so qrob should too...
Career Officer
# 24
11-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Ummmm.... folks it isn't a bunch of Feds v Klinks. It is one fleet griefing at whatever station they get the most attention from. Ignore them.
Empire Veteran
# 25
11-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty8mac View Post
Ummmm.... folks it isn't a bunch of Feds v Klinks. It is one fleet griefing at whatever station they get the most attention from. Ignore them.
Sound advice eventhough...it can be frustrating for new players trying to get somewhere in the game!