Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Progressed one of my KDF toons past level 2 in maurauding yesterday, but the transwarp to alpha centuri ability hasn't unlocked - tried filing commendation reports with Lt Sta'as at Quonos academy and relogging, but no joy. I have the two tokens available to buy doffs, but no transwarp. The ability is working fine on my other KDF toon who aquired it a couple of weeks back.
Career Officer
# 2
11-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Go to S'stas and see if he has an option to Update Commendation Records. I know the Fed side has this, with Ferra.

Sometimes the personnel officer is asleep on the job, and needs a good kick.

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 11-09-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
Go to S'stas and see if he has an option to Update Commendation Records. I know the Fed side has this, with Ferra.

Sometimes the personnel officer is asleep on the job, and needs a good kick.
If you read my post I already stated that I did this several times - something is broken somewhere.
Rihannsu
# 4
11-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymonkley View Post
Progressed one of my KDF toons past level 2 in maurauding yesterday, but the transwarp to alpha centuri ability hasn't unlocked - tried filing commendation reports with Lt Sta'as at Quonos academy and relogging, but no joy. I have the two tokens available to buy doffs, but no transwarp. The ability is working fine on my other KDF toon who aquired it a couple of weeks back.
Had the same issue and then someone posted a workaround that worked for me.
Respec your bugged character (even moving a few skill points will work) and when you hit 'accept' the game 'refreshes' and rewards the missing AC transwarp.
Hope it works for you too.