Captain
# 11
11-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Holy cow it time to roll more KDF toons - they now have soo many dilth gathering missions its really going to be an all out player war with the majority of Feds angry as hell when they find out just how many KDF mission for dilth there are - and over-lap

Most KDF can roll the same dilthium missions at the same time in Ker'ret - like lucky charm, killing feds, stealing enemy resources - I have to check the proper names and all the rest.

There are full time guys flying the Advanced orion slavers pulling in Hundreds and hundreds of contraband per day - those slavers are insane.
Added orion slavers to my post, I'll have to try those. Eh should add the KDF pvp ones too I guess lol.
Lieutenant
# 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
I really, really, really hope this means we will get a lot of dilithium out of the Reputation system with the dilithium exchange projects you get later on.

Otherwise, maybe the Mayans were right about 2012 D:

(even though the Mayans never actually said it was the end, and the fact that there were new parts of the calendar discovered, just stupid conspiracy theorists)
Lt. Commander
# 13
I TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS! PLAYERS SHOULD BE EXPLOOORING B'TRAN THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE! TROLOLOLOLOL.

/endsarcasm
Captain
# 14
11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjonel View Post
I TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS! PLAYERS SHOULD BE EXPLOOORING B'TRAN THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE! TROLOLOLOLOL.

/endsarcasm
+1

/10char
Career Officer
# 15
11-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Seriously? Dilithium is being nerfed everywhere. It's already a pain in the arse to get. I rarely even get close to being able convert 8k a day now. So far with this season you're nerfing:
  1. STF- amount received is halved
  2. Removed from B'tran
  3. Made the Foundry mission now take forever
  4. Added dilithium costs to DOFF recruitment

When I would actually have more than a hour to play, I would run B'tran (1440), Defera (~2400) missions, the Foundry mission (1440) and Infected (1100). Combined with a little pulled in on DOFF missions and I'd get about 6-7k Dilithium. And that would take around 90min. And then my game time for the day is gone. No time to help the fleet earn Fleet Marks. Or anything else I might want to do.

Seriously, why are you nerfing Dilithium grinding for all of us who don't have hours and hours to play?
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog

Last edited by maarkean; 11-09-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Captain
# 16
11-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Scanning isn't Star Trekkie enough cryptic ?

I may be wrong but I think they scan for something
I'm every episode every movie and I'n every book

I point my finger at the Dev team and say

Your breaking cannon. :p
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
11-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Seriously... It's not often I'm upset w somthing you guys do... But this is a bit much I always felt the B'tran daily was a nice reward for lvl 50 players its an easier way for us to do the exploration daily and double our reward. Please put it back.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard
Career Officer
# 18
11-09-2012, 09:56 PM
I guess They no longer want any Casual Players enjoying the game...

They only want Hard-Core Grinders, who have nothing to do all day, but run through Their Maze and never actually get anywhere.

Apparently, Drudgery is the new Fun...

B'Tran will be another Ghost-Town.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 11-09-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Captain
# 19
11-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Everyone calm down you can still buy dilth with Zen - just take out the credit card - it's not that hard. What's the big deal?
Lieutenant
# 20
11-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Everyone calm down you can still buy dilth with Zen - just take out the credit card - it's not that hard. What's the big deal?
Unfortunately, not everybody has deep pockets. I've spent over $100.00 on this game in the past year, but not everybody can do that. It's not fair if you are going to call the game F2P. A lot of people are struggling to pay bills in real life and at least have some kind of entertainment after the work is done. They don't need to struggle to pay the dilithium bills