Career Officer
# 21
11-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Cryptic, I tried... I mean really tried to be supportive of the changes here. I like the new content... was glad when you came to your senses and increased the STF dil reward to 960 for elites (edit: from the planned 480 with S7)... Was even supportive of the addition of a qualifier to the Investigate Officer reports (while nice the Quicky Clickies weren't really worth the dilithium they were giving).

But seriously.. now B'Tran? Come on... you're making it darn hard to keep the morale up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Captain
# 22
Oh I simply cannot wait until Stahl comes with Season 7 and proudly proclaims with Season 7 they added more ways to acquire Dilithium ... despite the fact we get LESS on the existing ones, have some REMOVED and of course it will now take a significant amount of time that is beyond the casual players that apparently are the majority of the game to acquire the amounts they USED to gain.

... Yes, I am QUITE sure you people are looking into raising the Dilithium limit ... and cut in half the current output along with it ...

Welcome to Season 7 folks, even more grind.
Career Officer
# 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Everyone calm down you can still buy dilth with Zen - just take out the credit card - it's not that hard. What's the big deal?
My Green-Dot card can no longer stand the strain.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Captain
# 24
11-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Everyone calm down you can still buy dilth with Zen - just take out the credit card - it's not that hard. What's the big deal?
I want to earn the Dil in the game. I DO NOT want to buy it. And I DO NOT like being herded towards group content IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT.
Career Officer
# 25
11-09-2012, 11:04 PM
IMO...,

The only way to enjoy this game is to keep creating ALt's...

Run them up to Level 50 and then dump everything one has collected into a Fleet bank and start another Alt. using the stuff collected...

Every time ya reach yer toon limit, just delete one and begin again.

The Episodes are, also in my opinion, the best part of the game.
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Career Officer
# 26
11-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I normally don't get with the doom and gloom crowd, but removing the dilithium reward from the Chart the B'Tran cluster mission is seriously pissing me off. Unless you've got something like a Random Mk XII Very Rare item box replacing it I don't see much point in even keeping that mission in the game w/out the dilithium reward.
Captain
# 27
11-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Let me post a properly reply in regards to remove Dilihtium from Explore B'Tran Daily? . Cryptic you are very quick turning this casual game into an Asian Grind Fest. You are making the game more and more hostile to casual player. You know the ones that you've said in the past that you want to attract? You remember, you know, the players?

Last edited by lordfuzun; 11-09-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Captain
# 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfuzun View Post
I want to earn the Dil in the game. I DO NOT want to buy it. And I DO NOT like being herded towards group content IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT.
Hold your horses - better go back and put /sarcasm

However - and I am taking a wild guess - could be completely off base - complete conspiracy theory stuff - but I think they have a plan to drive people to buy more Zen

Yes i know it sounds crazy - i'll go get my meds now.
Career Officer
# 29
Don't ya just love the way They dumped this one on us, at such a late hour on a Friday Night...

Captain
# 30
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Don't ya just love the way They dumped this one on us, at such a late hour on a Friday Night...

At least they put on the notes instead just doing it and neglect to inform us ... then again, they did that with the Daily Click nerf and its not as if we did not found out soon after.