Empire Veteran
# 31
11-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Your damn straight they better nerf the KDF hard - or I'm going to walk - I'm not going to roll up a KDF toon just to get all the extra dailies they have now - only if there were real content there - I won't waste time on that promise. This will get ugly!
The federation has more ships, more mission content and generally receives more love from the Cryptic/PWE, the KDF has sweet **** all.

[EDIT] Also I know a fair few people who refuse to take advantage of the free KDF character slot they get, those people are stupid.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 11-10-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Captain
# 32
11-10-2012, 12:06 AM
The point of this..... being what?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
# 33
11-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
The federation has more ships, more mission content and generally receives more love from the Cryptic/PWE, the KDF has nothing.
"Harden up princess"? Couldn't resist.

Last edited by kalecto; 11-10-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 34
11-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
The point of this..... being what?
heh...

Unless/Until someone at Cryptic deems it necessary to explain...

Feel free to pick yer own reason.

Personally, I'm going with... '...just because...'

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 11-10-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Captain
# 35
11-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
The federation has more ships, more mission content and generally receives more love from the Cryptic/PWE, the KDF has sweet **** all.
Like I said in my last post the majority of casual Fed players will be completely blind to that and won't care one bit until they see a KDF daily nerf of the same amount 1440 dilthium.

You know it will happen - the Fed players ranting could get particularly ugly - it's also not a tiny amout either so yeah - Cryptic just smacked a big Fed wasp nest - with no-where to deflect the anger and say "hey we did it to the KDF to!!"
Career Officer
# 36
11-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Wow, really? Nerfing they nerfing the B'Tran / Azlesa Dilithium?

Guess they don't want people working on Starbases anymore or buying new gear thats coming with the Reputation system. At this rate we are going to get charged again for playing the game.

You want to play STO? You have to earn 8000 Dilithium per day and pay the Play Fee, or else you lose access.
Captain
# 37
11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
If I had a toon on Tribble I'd be looking for the 3 Eta Eridani dailies, the Defend The Empire dailies, and the Breen dailies, see if they're still around or if they're gone too.
Commander
# 38
11-10-2012, 12:22 AM
What's next? Are they going to remove all the rewards for replaying the missions?

I am this close to just quitting. I have lots of other games. I already canceled my gold account months ago. I was considering re-upping it, but now, I'm considering not even buying zen with dil, which is one of the main reasons I play every day.
Career Officer
# 39
11-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:

[EDIT] Also I know a fair few people who refuse to take advantage of the free KDF character slot they get, those people are stupid.
So many bitter KDFers keep saying this over and over. But, in a game, you CANNOT have imbalance by design to make up for perceived shortcomings. We know the KDF has hands down better Dil generation sources, but its not just that. In a podcast a dev once openly stated that KDF are given better stuff to makeup their smaller content. KDF players see this as vindication, Fed players see it as them being unfairly penalized. I see it as very poor design.
Lt. Commander
# 40
11-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Hmm...Officer Reports, i can understand...But why are they removing this one? Im confused. So what is left now to aquire dilithium fed side?