Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 71
11-10-2012, 03:11 AM
id be happy if they just cut the dilituhm from the inverstage mission. i need those bloody fleet marks tho im in a fleet with 3 people and those marks are the only thing keeping us from falling behind
Captain
# 72
11-10-2012, 03:51 AM
No reason to use a Klingon now.
# 73
11-10-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
I think the exploit is having that many alts, since only a couple can be actually played during a day. Obviously the high number of alts are there simply to farm.
Many alt's, simple engines/science/tac for space and ground = FEd X 6.
1 special for PVP, a Ferengi for the discount and a Catian just for fun because I like to jump on things.
Thats already 9 Fed accounts and no I don't play with all of them everyday but in the weekend for sure, I even play with my KDF's. So to say they are simply to farm, I will say your full of BS.
Starfleet Veteran
# 74
11-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1970giesen View Post
Many alt's, simple engines/science/tac for space and ground = FEd X 6.
1 special for PVP, a Ferengi for the discount and a Catian just for fun because I like to jump on things.
Thats already 9 Fed accounts and no I don't play with all of them everyday but in the weekend for sure, I even play with my KDF's. So to say they are simply to farm, I will say your full of BS.
I think he is referring to people who have like 30-40 or more toons which can't possibly all be played in a meaningful way.
Survivor of Romulus
# 75
11-10-2012, 04:19 AM
S7 is a disaster, can we have the option to not have S7?
Well me and friends brought WarZ last night, one off fee and the rest is free for life.
This D crap has taken its toll.
Career Officer
# 76
11-10-2012, 08:06 AM
leave it to cryptic to SCREW THINGS UP AGAIN !!!!!

im getting fed up with all the new crap they are puling on us

dilithium gone from b-tran, stfs and this

i hope your happy craptic for making us grind more now as if it wasnt bad enough now you make it worse god im shocked your game is still going, cause at this rate it wont last much longer,

signed po'ed lifer