Career Officer
# 91
11-10-2012, 07:21 AM
How about 'fix' all of the other 'exploits' and 'bugs' in the game then. Just on Otha and only one fed there who was just hanging, don't know why, I just had to agro first two groups and the fed when I rescued him just stayed there so clicky clicky clicky clicky clicky... Guess now it is mentioned they will fix it in a years time same with the console clicky.

Total * that you reduced the amount of dilithium when dimissing doffs but exchanging doff the dilthm amount is the same.

Just always seems to be one step forward and warp 10 backwards.
Republic Veteran
# 92
11-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfuzun View Post
I want to earn the Dil in the game. I DO NOT want to buy it. And I DO NOT like being herded towards group content IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT.
Here here.
Career Officer
# 93
11-10-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.15

General:
  • Updated the Embassy System:
    • Updated the description of the Diplomacy Tier 2 Unlock.
    • The Inter-Fleet Shuttle project now properly unlocks at Tier 2 Embassy.
    • All Embassy Tier Unlocks have had their descriptions updated.
  • Romulan Reputation Ability Points now have an icon.
  • Corrected a typo in Romulan Plasma Torpedo project.
  • Removed references to "Adapted Omega" from the Omega system Tier 5 Tier-Up Unlock description.
    • There is no Adapted Omega, only MACO and Honor Guard.
  • Resolved an issue that caused all Foundry missions to display as unqualified for the Investigate Officer Reports daily mission.
  • Added menu options to access your ship and shuttle interiors individually.
  • The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
  • All Embassy and Reputation item rewards should now be Bind on Pickup, with a few, very rare exceptions.
  • The Epohh research Duty Officer mission now correctly rewards 3 Epohh research on critical success.
  • Existing Reman datalogs have been converted into Romulan Marks.
    • The conversion rate is 5 marks to 1 datalog.
when you patch why do i have to reinstall game getting old I am lifetime subscriber
stop breaking system this is not funny
Career Officer
# 94
11-10-2012, 07:30 AM
"The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission."

You forget to remove dilithium from breen missions, why not right?
Career Officer
# 95
11-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Well if they are doing this to strictly stop those from rolling 15 toons and spending 2-3 hour raking up nearly a 1000 zen a day... well...then I'm okay with it (yes I know I'm disagreeing with everyone on here I'm so hipster)

That said, what I would like to see 'in a perfect world' (pun intended) is leaving the fast dailies in the game for those that don't have the time to grind all day due to school/work/etc.

HOWEVER - there are better ways to fix exploit(s) - i.e. make the fast dailies account bound or probably better make the dilithium refinement cap account based. So essentially instead of 8k refinement cap a day make it 16k-24k a day account wide.

This would allow for people to do the quick dailies, but also cut down on the small minority of players (I'm assuming small minority) that are 'exploiting' the dailies to fund their own miniature 15 toon task force.

On last thought - These changes don't make me regret getting lifetime. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. The ships, respect tokens, inventory/bank slots, ship slots, uniform unlocks, android bof, zen stipend etc MORE than make the cost of lifetime. Should people be upset by the changes? sure? But grab your towel and don't panic to the point were you want to re-install the game lmao

Last edited by wmcarson; 11-10-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Career Officer
# 96
11-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
The Dilithium reward has been removed from the Chart the B'Tran Cluster, Vice Admiral - Daily, mission.
Seriously? So... How am I supposed to earn Dilithium now? I don't have hours and hours and hours I can devote to the grind-fest called Star Trek Online. Why not I dunno, just reduce the dilithium reward a bit for that mission instead of removing it altogether?
Captain
# 97
11-10-2012, 08:10 AM
The few people who actually played the Vault are really handsomely rewarded for their trouble: 5 omega marks for one Datalog. Remind me, getting one datalog was about as difficult as an elite STF (at least), and only during the event, right?

Happy I'm not one of those players.

Oh, and what else: Oh yes, removing dilithium rewards, great idea. Why didn't we players think of it before?
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Ensign
# 98
11-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
There are full time guys flying the Advanced orion slavers pulling in Hundreds and hundreds of contraband per day - those slavers are insane.
Wel then i hope they gone tell me how they do that because its random and most of the time you only get them from targets like cubes, big targets.

You have a small chance of getting them so your defently wrong.

You get energie credits and random stuff like commoditits most of the time.

I get from playing with luck maybe 6 on 8 hours of play a day in stf's.
On a good day 18 if i switch between 3 chars.

And i fly them all the time on my kar'fi.
Captain
# 99
11-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcarson View Post
Well if they are doing this to strictly stop those from rolling 15 toons and spending 2-3 hour raking up nearly a 1000 zen a day... well...then I'm okay with it (yes I know I'm disagreeing with everyone on here I'm so hipster)
yes because those create a dilithium inflation on the market and I cant buy more dilithium for less zen for my fleet which needs lots of dilithium and now by removing their dilithium the price will go up and Ill get s*** dilithium for the same money.Thank you for talking without thinking.

Last edited by adrianm63; 11-10-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Career Officer
# 100
11-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
yes because those create a dilithium inflation on the market and I cant buy more dilithium for less zen for my fleet which needs lots of dilithium and now by removing their dilithium the price will go up and Ill get s*** dilithium for the same money.Thank you for talking without thinking.
Thank you for talking without thinking? Haaaaaa haaaa haaaa haaa haaa wow you are really witty tell me are you the captain of your elementary school debate team? Because that was such a burn ouchies

Also you're analysis of the market makes no sense. I'm not attacking you here I'm just confused by your argument. If dilithium prizes rise...they you'll get MORE dilithium when you sell zen. If there is less dilithium on the market...its a good thing for you..if I'm getting your statement of turning in zen for dilithium right. So those that grind it suffer...those that just buy it win.

Plus they are reducing overall costs to the starbase projects. Although that said they are adding the reputation system and embassy so I guess that savings is a wash.

Also - let me be very clear. I prefer the current way. The Starbase shouldn't be 'pay to win' if you will...were those with deep pockets can just steam roll the fleet advancement up to tier 5.

Last edited by wmcarson; 11-10-2012 at 08:29 AM.