Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 1 Better Bundles
11-10-2012, 10:06 AM
When I saw the Original Series Bunble, I thought it was the coolest thing in STO. I already had the TOS Enterprise from my Gamestop pre-order, but I didn't have anything else from TOS. This pack came with just about everything. All of the uniforms, the unique bridge, the shuttlecraft, and even the scaled TOS phaser. It was awesome, and I can't wait until I have enough money to buy it.

Then the DS9 pack came out. I loved it just as much, with the brand new shuttle, uniform, off-duty robes, bridge, duty officers, and Bajoran weapons. It was great to see the Defiant Class bridge be put into the game with unique crew quarters and engineering decks as well as the bridge, just like the TOS one did.

And then there's the Enterprise pack... This one is extremely underwelming. It doesn't include anything from Enterprise that is unique, it is simply a way to buy the NX ship and all the uniforms at once with a discount. Where's the NX Enterprise bridge? Where's the NX era phaser rifle and pistol? Those are awesome looking weapons! Where's the Enterprise M.A.C.O. uniforms? Those camo uniforms with the M.A.C.O. patch and insignia, maybe some new rank patches, would be amazing if they were put into the game.

I hope more bundles like the TOS and DS9 ones are eventually added, and I hope for a revamped Enterprise one as well. I, for one, loved Enterprise, and I would like to see some more unique items added to that bundle.

Maybe a bundle from the Mirror Universe, or TNG, or even Voyager. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes these bundles, and would like to see more of them in the future.