Ensign
With criptic not wanting Dilithium in STFs and the community wanting Dilithium in STFs I think I have come up with a compromise, put the Dilithium back but you only get it if you complete the optional part. The amounts that you would ge would be 960 for an elite optional and 480 for a normal optional.
Captain
# 2
11-10-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't like your numbers either

Elite
Completion 1500
Optional. 1000

Regular 1/2 that rate

Considering what were losing my numbers arnt even
1/2 of what were getting now
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Rihannsu
# 3
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Well good thing they are not eliminating the Dilithium rewards in STFs and just reducing them ... otherwise we would have to read these dumb compromises.

Now some are thinking "why did you had to say they are dumb?" ... well that is because what happens when someone blows the optional? I DONT want to have half the team beaming out because "oops" in IGE or running out of time in KAGE or for that matter the ever so popular ISE were its possible to get some nano to sneak in or simply end up wasting too much time because of the team low DPS.

Fortunately, we just lose some Dilithium otherwise this would be a invitation of griefing.
Ensign
# 4
11-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Well good thing they are not eliminating the Dilithium rewards in STFs and just reducing them ... otherwise we would have to read these dumb compromises.

Now some are thinking "why did you had to say they are dumb?" ... well that is because what happens when someone blows the optional? I DONT want to have half the team beaming out because "oops" in IGE or running out of time in KAGE or for that matter the ever so popular ISE were its possible to get some nano to sneak in or simply end up wasting too much time because of the team low DPS.

Fortunately, we just lose some Dilithium otherwise this would be a invitation of griefing.
That is the thing, they are eliminating all dilithium from STFs that is why I suggested it. Try reading the patch notes from a few days ago.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
11-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carow123 View Post
That is the thing, they are eliminating all dilithium from STFs that is why I suggested it. Try reading the patch notes from a few days ago.
link it here please....becaues as of right now on tribble we are still getting dilth in stfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 6
11-10-2012, 08:46 PM
I think the OP misread something

The patch notes raised Dilithium a few days ago
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Reduction. Not Elimination.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-11-2012, 12:58 AM
It's just the reward list in the queue UI that omits the dilithium. It is still there.
Ensign
# 9
11-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
link it here please....becaues as of right now on tribble we are still getting dilth in stfs
Just ran KA ground elite, we completed the STF with completing the optional and all we got was 112 omega marks and a borg neural processor, so the dilithium has not been restored to the STFs.
Rihannsu
# 10
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Just ran KA ground elite, we completed the STF with completing the optional and all we got was 112 omega marks and a borg neural processor, so the dilithium has not been restored to the STFs.
Are you playing on Holodeck?
Then you have your answer ...

We already been told of the new tables, just because they are activated does not mean they are non-existing.