Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Career Officer
# 11
11-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Any word on the Temporal Warfare set bonus not buffing its own torp? My search-fu is weak on this one
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 12
11-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
I told everyone that you were around on the weekends. Do they listen to me --NOOO!
Well, a number of us are putting in extra time right now, though admittedly I'm a slacker and only working occasionally today, and from home.

As to the question about the Duty Officer Dilithium changes -- that was not an intentional omission from the patch notes. Blah blah technical mumbo jumbo something about different branches for data... so I missed them when I pulled the information for all the new stuff.

As for the change itself, I'm only responsible for reporting the changes, not deciding or making them, so I can't tell you anything about it you don't already know. I will make sure it's communicated better when we get Season 7 to Holodeck, and I apologize that there was any question about it when Season 7 hit Tribble.
Career Officer
# 13
11-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Well, a number of us are putting in extra time right now, though admittedly I'm a slacker and only working occasionally today, and from home.

As to the question about the Duty Officer Dilithium changes -- that was not an intentional omission from the patch notes. Blah blah technical mumbo jumbo something about different branches for data... so I missed them when I pulled the information for all the new stuff.

As for the change itself, I'm only responsible for reporting the changes, not deciding or making them, so I can't tell you anything about it you don't already know. I will make sure it's communicated better when we get Season 7 to Holodeck, and I apologize that there was any question about it when Season 7 hit Tribble.
after toadys patch loaded fine hope all goes well tuesday
Empire Veteran
# 14
11-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm wondering if the contraband to dilithium with doffing is being nerfed too since we already got a nerf from needing 3 to 5 now.

I'm guessing that is probally going away all together...
Rihannsu
# 15
11-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I'm wondering if the contraband to dilithium with doffing is being nerfed too since we already got a nerf from needing 3 to 5 now.

I'm guessing that is probally going away all together...
Pessimistic much?

I see no reason to expect that to happen.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 16
11-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Pessimistic much?

I see no reason to remove optional loot in stfs ,to remove dilithium from the most played things ...and yet they did it ...so why wouldn they remove something that take 4 hour to get
Captain
# 17
11-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I see no reason to remove optional loot in stfs ,to remove dilithium from the most played things ...and yet they did it ...so why wouldn they remove something that take 4 hour to get
The only thing more I could see coming is removing a few of the KDF dailies that overlap - the KDF is so heavy on dilthium generation right now it's the only thing left they could nerf without causing a serious back-lash this close to S7 launch - they could do it and the KDF could not complain too much because the Fed just got a big 1440 removed.
Empire Veteran
# 18
11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Pessimistic much?

Well our counterparts who play fed side mostly in light of I don't play it as much as I do KDF would make it make me a little concerned if they do *anything* negative to impact the feds you can expect ten fold worse to the KDF.

Its not pessimistic its more so of reality lol.
Empire Veteran
# 19
11-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Blah blah technical mumbo jumbo something about different branches for data...
Two "Blah"'s missing, and yet that's very similiar to Toph's line about spiritual mumbo-jumbo
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
11-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:

So since everyone is putting in extra hours, is it feasable to get someone to answer -any- questions from the community @ large in the thread from the patch on the 9th? Or do we just get to continue feeling like abused red-headed stepkids?