Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 552
Some of us here are famous or infamous in the eyes of the devs for all our posting. For a bit of fun, devs should rank us forum posters by how much they recognize us, love us or hate us. Ok, obviously they arent going to come out and say HOW the feel about us, but just a numbered list of forum posters they think of off the top of their head that are on their radar for whatever reason. This is a dev rating game only, posters cant rate others.
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,719
# 2
11-11-2012, 10:42 AM
If they were to do this, I am pretty sure I'd be marked with red all over.

They aren't really that good at receiving critique and actually reflecting on it... They prefer to dismiss it right away.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 552
# 3
11-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
If they were to do this, I am pretty sure I'd be marked with red all over.

They aren't really that good at receiving critique and actually reflecting on it... They prefer to dismiss it right away.
True [insert enough characters to reach 10 char minimum, happy now?]
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 259
# 4
11-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleohnine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
If they were to do this, I am pretty sure I'd be marked with red all over.

They aren't really that good at receiving critique and actually reflecting on it... They prefer to dismiss it right away.
True [insert enough characters to reach 10 char minimum, happy now?]
Gotta admit th ough, it would be interesting.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,414
# 5
11-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Only way it could work without people getting feelings all hurt, would be if Brandon compiled a bunch of comments from the Devs he has contact with, and posted things anonymously.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 6
11-11-2012, 03:20 PM
"Bob? Oh, that fat redneck that applied for a job here? Oh, I remember him...

So what's the lowest number?"

___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 64
# 7
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Be more cost effective for the devs to make more content, than to rate a player's ego.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,414
# 8
11-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyvalley View Post
Be more cost effective for the devs to make more content, than to rate a player's ego.
Truth spoken in the quoted msg.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 710
# 9
11-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleohnine View Post
Some of us here are famous or infamous in the eyes of the devs for all our posting. For a bit of fun, devs should rank us forum posters by how much they recognize us, love us or hate us. Ok, obviously they arent going to come out and say HOW the feel about us, but just a numbered list of forum posters they think of off the top of their head that are on their radar for whatever reason. This is a dev rating game only, posters cant rate others.
I really would like to see this. Probably never happen though, even for a laugh
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 224
# 10
11-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
"Bob? Oh, that fat redneck that applied for a job here? Oh, I remember him...

So what's the lowest number?"

Fat red neck? I never applied for a job there.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:12 PM.