Ensign
# 1 DOFFS not available
11-11-2012, 11:47 PM
I have all the doffs for fabricating prototype consoles but wtf they dont show up when go to protoype all engineeers and with resolve have stuborn cunning or efficent fix this shyt your wasting my time/. maybe time to walk off and take money else where.
Ensign
# 2
11-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoganshero1 View Post
i Have All The Doffs For Fabricating Prototype Consoles But Wtf They Dont Show Up When Go To Protoype All Engineeers And With Resolve Have Stuborn Cunning Or Efficent Fix This Shyt Your Wasting My Time/. Maybe Time To Walk Off And Take Money Else Where.
Specifically Fulan-fat Why Doesnt He Show Up For Fabricating Protype Consoles Im Irraitated Wft Is Going On. He Is A Engineer W Resolve And Cunning Should Fuking Work
Career Officer
# 3
11-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Sometimes you need to reset the filters showing all your doffs and the refilter them
Captain
# 4
11-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Also, be sure to double-check that they aren't doffs of the opposite faction. It's a common mistake due to the small difference (the background of the portrait). If you're doing this on a fed character, it's quite likely that the doff in question is Klingon faction if he has resolve and cunning.
Ensign
# 5
11-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
Also, be sure to double-check that they aren't doffs of the opposite faction. It's a common mistake due to the small difference (the background of the portrait). If you're doing this on a fed character, it's quite likely that the doff in question is Klingon faction if he has resolve and cunning.
im willing to bet this is the case. has happened to me in past also feds cant use klingon doffs and klinks cant use fed doffs even if all of em are sold indiscriminately in exchange.
Commander
# 6
11-19-2012, 08:58 AM
Can KDF Doffs be contributed to a Fed Starbase?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bortjinx View Post
Can KDF Doffs be contributed to a Fed Starbase?
No, they cannot.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unangbangkay View Post
No, they cannot.
Actually you can, unless something has changed [haven't tried in a while]. We used countless KDF doffs completing lower tiers as they were often cheaper...
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star... to steer her by." You... You could feel the wind at your back in those days. The sounds of the sea... beneath you, and even if you take away the wind and the water... it's still the same. The ship is yours. You can feel her. And the stars are still there, Bones. ~ James T. Kirk | Imgur