Empire Veteran
# 1 RIP B'tran cluster...
11-11-2012, 10:32 PM
We are assembled here today, to pay final respects, to our honored dead. And yet it should be noted, that in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow, of a new season. The sunrise of a new sector.

A sector, that our beloved cluster gave it's life to protect. It did not feel the sacrifice in vain, or inevitable. And we will not debate it's profound wisdom at these proceedings.

...Of this cluster, I can only say this:

Of all the exploration missions I've done in my travels...B'tran's was the most...interesting.

RIP B'tran cluster, Omega store, Borg-space weapons, Reman datalogs...

11/13/2012

*salute*

Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-11-2012, 10:56 PM
so they got rid of B'Tran? so thats why the isn't the dilth mission anymore....ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 3
11-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
so they got rid of B'Tran? so thats why the isn't the dilth mission anymore....ok
No, its still there.

B'tran offered 1440 dilithium as well as 'strange new worlds' wrapper, so everyone could make 2880 from doing b'tran over any other clusters.

they took away the first 1440 so its now the same as all the others.

in fairness that was probably the right thing to do, if you are being objective about it but its come a year late, and straight after a bunch of other dilithium nerfs.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 4
11-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
No, its still there.

B'tran offered 1440 dilithium as well as 'strange new worlds' wrapper, so everyone could make 2880 from doing b'tran over any other clusters.

in fairness that was probably the right thing to do, if you are being objective about it but its come a year late, and straight after a bunch of other dilithium nerfs.
I'm registering a hefty objection to any dilithium nerf, I don't see the point in them. And I don't want to know the point if you're wondering. This is me registering my OBJECTION. NOT asking what the point of the nerfs is.
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
11-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
No, its still there.

yeah thats true....ah well....looks like i just farm pvp for dilth now....which is actuality making me enjoy the pvp battles...i could care less about "imbalance"

Quote:
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p

Last edited by cynder2012; 11-12-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-12-2012, 01:30 AM
I didn't know that you could farm more dil in BTran till now. So I guess it is not harmful for KDF in any sense at all.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Survivor of Romulus
# 7
11-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Cynder who made that sig for you or where was it done I love the idea behind it and would love to get one like that done for my Primary Fed Character and my Primary KDF character
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Commander
# 8
11-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Farewell B'tran! It was good getting to know you. It's such a shame that we may never meet again!

(Unless the devs make a new good reason to visit you again?)

(about 50 Omega Marks + 480dil per 3 system exploration mission, comes to mind somehow)

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 11-12-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Farewell B'tran! It was good getting to know you. It's such a shame that we may never meet again!

(Unless the devs make a new good reason to visit you again?)

(about 50 Omega Marks + 480dil per 3 system exploration mission, comes to mind somehow)
that sounds fair

Quote:
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Oh I'd be all for that. Keep it useful, after it'd only be a daily in the end.

Then we could have Star Trek Online 3: The Search for B'tran.