Lieutenant
# 161
11-12-2012, 01:50 AM
so i guess we will all have to play KDF side if we want dil, lose a bunch of it in the exchange, and then cash the zen into dil fed side......
Captain
# 162
11-12-2012, 03:55 AM
well done crytic you have killed my 1 man fleet
Lieutenant
# 163
11-12-2012, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioskyline1 View Post
so i guess we will all have to play KDF side if we want dil, lose a bunch of it in the exchange, and then cash the zen into dil fed side......
Actually you don't need to lose any.
You just post some ridicilous offer to sell your dil for 50 dil per CP.
Re-log on your Fed character and cancel your offer and withdraw the amount.
Career Officer
# 164
11-12-2012, 05:10 AM
This B'Tran move is pretty disgusting, my guess is they'll start to find the next best ways to get dilithium and nerf the crap out of them as well. Removing the dil from B'Tran is greed, and they can't dispute that, it was designed to give dilithium otherwise it fails to have a reason to even exist.

Right now the only reason to do the horrible exploration missions is for dilithium. By removing the rewards they might as well remove all exploration because Strange New Worlds is simply not worth the time and shear boredom and horror of playing those terrible missions.

So in effect they are removing even more content from the game, but I guess all of S7s great accomplishments make up for this? Like the generic kill missions that are just as horrible as the exploration missions? But I guess they are better since they waste time and don't reward dilithium, so yay.. more "content" nobody is going to play beyond the first week. Way to waste time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 165
11-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareel View Post
ROFLMFAO B'tran really? Wow. Here lets just get this over with.

Fast ways to make dil for future nerfage.

1) Contraband from KDF marauding doffing
2) Breen dailies are pretty darn quick. One is just a single dialog tree that is an exploit right?
3) KDF Patrol bonus daily that applies to two other dil missions that can't be intended
4) STFs are giving out dilithium might want to make sure thats not a bug
5) Advanced orion slavers can get you some Contraband too, obviously an exploit
6) KDF PvP dailies can all mostly be done at the same time! Just like B'tran
lol too funny dont give them any ideas
Lt. Commander
# 166
11-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
well done crytic you have killed my 1 man fleet
They will kill of all smal fleets, with no fleet-base/Ambasady sink i will keep all my dilitium.
Second thing is without this i will have almost nothing to do anymore, thats why i already instaled MWO and play it. The sky is falling, now we know why so many already left Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 167
11-12-2012, 07:05 AM
....just when you think Cryptic is listening. This happens

You know i was trying to hold back i was trying to believe everything was going to be alright. That Cryptic couldn't be this crazy. That there had to be SOME reason for this. But after reading 17 pages. And not seeing a single cryptic or dev response. Even Bran hasn't commented on this thread. Weekend or not, the silence speaks volumes. It really really does. And i dont care if people have IP watchers on their browsers and such. It should not take much for a dev to log in at home and make a statement. Or SOMEONE.

I was trying to hold out hope. Not any more.

TOR? That game can kiss my ass. its F2P system is a joke. Now Guild Wars 2. That's a game i'll like.

Fancy blasters and hokey weapons aren't enough to keep my interest in a Sci-fi game. I'll go back to EVE online if i feel the need for Scifi. Cryptic, if you cant comprehend why dilithium levels in general are so high you feel the need to do this...you've lost your playerbase. You've lost your game. I don't know if i'm uninstalling yet but i had thought about spending money and until today i felt comfortable with putting money into this game. I start a job tomorrow that's going to significantly limit my playing time, and with changes like this? I cant do it. I cant play this game the way you want me to play this game. This...the silence speaks volumes. Volumes.