Empire Veteran
# 61
11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vengefuldjinn View Post
I hope the KDF gets a cool ship too. Weren't the Klinks involved with this ship's history too? They could easily work in a Klink ship in too without too much thought me thinks.
K'vort-Class Birds of Prey would be nice
Survivor of Romulus
# 62
11-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
Tuesday is the day but what time will the servers go down?
I'd like to echo this question.
Career Officer
# 63
11-12-2012, 12:08 AM
A bit strange to hear the revealing of the s7 launch date from a third party source rather than from the horses mouth itself, but nevertheless welcome. I hope the downtime will be at 6am-3pm GMT+1 but I am probably not going to be so lucky...
A contract is a contract...(but only between Ferengi).
Career Officer
# 64
11-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarswe View Post
A bit strange to hear the revealing of the s7 launch date from a third party source rather than from the horses mouth itself, but nevertheless welcome. I hope the downtime will be at 6am-3pm GMT+1 but I am probably not going to be so lucky...
At least we got confirmation this time. I know that there was news about season six leading up to it, but when it actually happened it just kinda.... happened.

Anyway - would imagine that the season seven patch is going to take a good four or five hours, so hope it happens whilst I am work

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 65
11-12-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarswe View Post
dont worry. upload will start at 4pm and will last 10pm. to download the patch will take an hour, and you will encounter log in queues too, so by if you are lucky, you will be logged in
Career Officer
# 66
11-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
dont worry. upload will start at 4pm and will last 10pm. to download the patch will take an hour, and you will encounter log in queues too, so by if you are lucky, you will be logged in
The patch download shouldn't take an hour if already pre-patched.

As for the log-in queues - nothing that can be helped. I found it best, when season six launched, to not even bother trying to log in immediately. Lets face it, it goes without saying that the STO servers are going to be busy immediately after a new season patch has been applied.

With all those desperate to get their (virtual) hands on the Vesta class I'd imagine that the hour after the season 7 patch foes live will be worse than usual.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Ensign
# 67
11-12-2012, 04:51 AM
Can't wait to get the Vesta. Zen already bought and transfered. Shame I'll have to wait until I get home from work (UK time). Don't fly off with all the Vestas, guys! Resources are limited during wartime and they may not be able to make me another.
Republic Veteran
# 68
11-12-2012, 05:35 AM
'cough...cough...' Feeling a cold coming on, may have to call in sick to work on Wednesday
Republic Veteran
# 69
11-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Isn't it a little bit odd, that there was no news post, no patch notes, nothing on the STO website? Everytime they patch something, there is a news post at least a day before.
Commander
# 70
11-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Any solid information at what hour maintenance will start and how long would it take?
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."