Captain
Just yesterday while checking what I'd get in the conversion of STF loot, I also noticed none of the items that are attached to the couple mails I send from one toon to another appear.

First I checked that it happens in sector space, without direct access to mail (console or freighter).
Then I called in the S.S. Vov'wI which should grant direct access to both sending items and receiving them. Sadly, even when I clicked on the "mail" option on the S.S. Vov'wI's interface, the attached items still didn't appear. I couldn't see the items nor the button by which I could claim them.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Rihannsu
# 2
11-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Are these mails sent on the live server? you can't retreive attachments on mail sent between servers.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
11-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Ah, didn't know about that.

Given that I can see the same mail on both servers made me think I can get to sent items from both servers.

My wrong then.

Captain
# 4
11-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Yeah, sending items between servers is disallowed so that you can't get an item easily on Tribble and move it to Holodeck.
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Captain
# 5
11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
No matter what, now you don't see that items are attached to mail unless you're using a mail console, on holodeck. Unpleasant, and kinda similar to what I originally posted.

Also, yes, of course, I'd never think I could send anything FROM Tribble. Still, I didn't realise I couldn't get stuff from holodeck ON Tribble (nor even see it's there in the mail).