# 11
10-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
Thanks for all the work getting this info
Out to us.
Looks like a lot of grinding to me, I wonder if the method
Of the grind will be any fun
I still feel that the cost are out of range for building and recuiting. solo fleets can only do so much and cost were set out of rannge to diluim costs and daily lot. There will be a rise to new standads for buying diluim from current range of 157/1 to 175/1 range and with so much being costed to one currency may need to think again here. if your pushing nonplayer to buy it right but on my case i bought and buying there are two zen standards and need for pay to play and free to play to take place not junking the members that pay into the game. i expect we getting resovled. We need to focous on rewards for patrols to include rep marks not just fleet action i can see that with what i expect for the game on holo deck the game. i see the idea going from start and we need to focous on bottom not top end i see idea correct to each toon but since your focous is out mixing partols back into game and making it like season 3 would be correct. Star fleet must do as we can and forcing us to build new stuff for borg/dominion fleets
ash
Captain
# 12
11-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Updated OP to reflect changes from November 2 tribble patch.
Commander
# 13
11-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Not worth the grind.
Captain
# 14
11-10-2012, 09:30 PM
OP changed to include minor changes from last patch. Chances are this will be the last update since Season 7 launches on tuesday.
Ensign
# 15
11-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
I like the ability to get up to 3 Additional Doff Assignment slots.
That depends, is it DOFF asignment slots for your character, or slots for the embassy? The former would be worthwhile, the latter incredibly worthless.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
11-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Does anyone know what the "discount" is from the Discount commodity broker?

Does the Ferengi discount stack?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 17
11-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
Does anyone know what the "discount" is from the Discount commodity broker?
He sells high-ticket commodities that can't be found for a discount anywhere else in the world.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 18
11-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
He sells high-ticket commodities that can't be found for a discount anywhere else in the world.
Does this include the Tuffli freighter discounts or are his discounts deeper?

Will the Lobes bonus apply to him?
Career Officer
# 19
11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Are the numbers on the wiki accurate? Are we really going to need all those civilian doffs? You can't get those from the starbase and they are really hard to come by in higher qualities. How about the fact that the Tier 1 missions require greens, which I thought they were getting rid of Green/Blue DOFF requirements for Season 7?
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog
Career Officer
# 20
11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
We'll know soon, but I'm going to venture a guess that the discount in question is on:
Warp Coils, Self-Sealing Stem Bolts, Entertainment Provisions, Seismic Stabilizers, and Terraforming Systems. Those commodities are not discounted anywhere, not even on the Tuffli*

*I'll have to double check, but last I knew that was still true about the Tuffli.
(It's like I shopped around for these things)

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form