Career Officer
# 71
11-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanmonk View Post
'cough...cough...' Feeling a cold coming on, may have to call in sick to work on Wednesday
Wish I could! As it is will have to settle for Annual Leave, and the eariest I can get that is (next) Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by stultus1980 View Post
Can't wait to get the Vesta. Zen already bought and transfered. Shame I'll have to wait until I get home from work (UK time). Don't fly off with all the Vestas, guys! Resources are limited during wartime and they may not be able to make me another.
Same - I purchased the necessary Zen whilst the sale was on, so have had it for a while now, and it's been sitting there, waiting for the Vesta.

Still won't bother trying to log in as soon as the servers go back online after the S7 patch though - I've waited this long for the Vesta, a few more hours after the servers go back up (to let the 'mad rush die down) won't hurt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.

Last edited by reyan01; 11-12-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Lieutenant
# 72
11-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stofsk View Post
I'd like to echo this question.
I'd like to echo this echo. Give us a time please so I can decide if it's worth going to bed tonight or if I should pull an all-nighter...

***The above ramblings are, as always, my own opinion. Based on my experiences and interpreted by my mind, they by no means reflect the universal truth (unless coincidentally). Peace.***
Career Officer
# 73
11-12-2012, 08:33 AM
One thing seems fairly certain - there'll be a LOT of Vesta Line ships flying around subsequent to the season 7 patch completion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Lieutenant
# 74
11-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer77 View Post
I'd like to echo this echo. Give us a time please so I can decide if it's worth going to bed tonight or if I should pull an all-nighter...

Why would you its not Tuesday yet!
Lieutenant
# 75
11-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bordermonkey91 View Post
Why would you its not Tuesday yet!
It will be in 7 hours! It's important to plan ahead for lifechanging events
***The above ramblings are, as always, my own opinion. Based on my experiences and interpreted by my mind, they by no means reflect the universal truth (unless coincidentally). Peace.***
Lieutenant
# 76
11-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer77 View Post
It will be in 7 hours! It's important to plan ahead for lifechanging events
How will it been 7hours its not tuesday more like 20 hours
Captain
# 77
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
How will it been 7hours its not tuesday more like 20 hours
20 hours for your timezone, maybe.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lieutenant
# 78
11-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
20 hours for your timezone, maybe.
Yes but we will all get it at the same time and for me its 20 or so hours away not 7 it will be more like 14:00 UTC or EDT they stick this up on tuesday
Lieutenant
# 79
11-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Yes but we will all get it at the same time and for me its 20 or so hours away not 7 it will be more like 14:00 UTC or EDT they stick this up on tuesday
Where has the time of 14:00 UTC been posted? Hence why I'm asking about the time...

If it 14:00 tomorrow then, fine, a normal night. However, 02:00-06:00 release might change that...
Rihannsu
# 80
11-12-2012, 12:09 PM
I have seen no such date, now Cryptic Studios is based in California, United States! Following tradition most transitions happen with a two hour patch update normally at 7am to 9am pacific standard.