Career Officer
# 71
11-12-2012, 09:22 AM
I think there seems to be a strong sentiment in this thread that is pointing to a lot of people working a lot of hours to grind for gear that is not going to get nerffed...but is not what we worked for. That is like selling a car that has A/C and no way to charge the system... Yeah, it has an air conditioning system, sorry, but you can't use it.

If we had all built around PVPs like the player mentioned above that would be one thing... but a lot of us built around STFs. Cryptic already said that PVP is fundamentally broken anyway...so most people stay out.

Automatic trade-ins for new variants or replacing [BORG] with a working modifier would both be OK with me. Doin nothing....well since I paid for lifetime I'm not gonna stop playing but I'll surely stop buying Zen to spend in the C-Store. I'll just save up the 500 a month I get.
Starfleet Veteran
# 72
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
Strange, I see the 1000 extra damage all the time when I use those weapons.
Shoot it at different types of Borg. You will find around half the Borg ships get zero procs while the other half have 100% procs. Assuming you use torps with the 100% proc chance. One of my bug reports in the fourms lists all the borg it works and does not work with.
Career Officer
# 73
11-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Would be nice to see Roxy accepting trade-ins for these post-S7, choice of additional little crates or instant dilithium, perhaps?
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Rihannsu
# 74
11-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
Would be nice to see Roxy accepting trade-ins for these post-S7, choice of additional little crates or instant dilithium, perhaps?
anybody else reallly enjoying the silence from the DEvs on this one.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Ensign
# 75
11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
Communication has been abyssmal. Of course they'd only be communicating with a very small subset of their playerbase. The canaries in the coalmine so to speak.
Rihannsu
# 76
11-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
It's not really surprising...
Lieutenant
# 77
11-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Kinda sums up Cryptic's thought process - if they ignore a problem long enough, they expect it to go away...
The user formerly known as DogsBody.
Here before PWE (and hopefully) here long after PWE is gone.

What this game needs is PvP, NOT PWE.
Rihannsu
# 78
11-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Actually, yeah.

They said their peice, now they're doing something more productive than arguing.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 79
11-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Actually, yeah.

They said their peice, now they're doing something more productive than arguing.
I didn't realize that sitting back and laughing at us counted as "doing something productive".

Frankly it doesn't seem like they've been commenting at all lately since the forums decided to call them on any and all lies and or mistakes made taking the stance of "we just won't tell you since we can't tell you the truth." I like this game, i LOVE Star Trek, and the devs really seem like nice people, but as a company Cryptic just says what ever it thinks people want to hear, even if it's not true.

In all honesty, most people wouldn't be mad at this if they just gave us the option to upgrade it to a different proc of equal value or something, but more than likely they wont even take the time to make it right by the players and ignore it all over again. I honestly appreciate Borticus taking the time to read this and comment, but at the same time i really hope they don't just leave us hanging like that.
Rihannsu
# 80
11-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
I didn't realize that sitting back and laughing at us counted as "doing something productive".

Frankly it doesn't seem like they've been commenting at all lately since the forums decided to call them on any and all lies and or mistakes made taking the stance of "we just won't tell you since we can't tell you the truth." I like this game, i LOVE Star Trek, and the devs really seem like nice people, but as a company Cryptic just says what ever it thinks people want to hear, even if it's not true.

In all honesty, most people wouldn't be mad at this if they just gave us the option to upgrade it to a different proc of equal value or something, but more than likely they wont even take the time to make it right by the players and ignore it all over again. I honestly appreciate Borticus taking the time to read this and comment, but at the same time i really hope they don't just leave us hanging like that.
Uh, you guys rant endlessly about any and every change you don't like. If I was them I'd skim it and not comment either.

I can't think of a single time when someone actually caught the devs lying about something. Most of the time it's nerdrage over a misinterpretation of what someone said. Sometimes it's based on rumors alone.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.