Lieutenant
Thanks for taking the time to link and further promote Star Trek in all its facets. The people at Creation and we the Fans appreciate all your endeavors.

Depending upon how many pics ... I will try to send an individual ( or edited to protect the guilty.... LoL) "Klingon" pic.

In-game Doff & Title

Thanks for the offer the uniqueness.
Will this be a Forum Title as well .... ?
Fleet Admiral Cassity
Delta Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Twitter ? Tweet a picture of yourself at the convention to our official Twitter account, @TrekOnlineGame. Make sure you are also following us so we can DM you a code and instructions on how to claim the above rewards.
Did you mean to say PM you a code, also it is nice to see other ways to get the Holo Leta doff. Wish I could go; will there be any official representation of Star Trek Online and special surprises about upcoming features for STO?

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
11-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsmith View Post
Did you mean to say PM you a code, also it is nice to see other ways to get the Holo Leta doff. Wish I could go; will there be any official representation of Star Trek Online and special surprises about upcoming features for STO?
DM on Twitter means "Direct Message". We'll be offering Holo-Leeta for most, if not all, the conventions listed under the events section at StarTrek.com. If we'll be there, we'll make sure you all know and have coverage for those who can't make it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 14
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if the Dev's could host a virtual San Fransico Convention in game on that day or during three year event with their toons in game?
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
DM on Twitter means "Direct Message". We'll be offering Holo-Leeta for most, if not all, the conventions listed under the events section at StarTrek.com. If we'll be there, we'll make sure you all know and have coverage for those who can't make it

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well I am learning something new everday. Have fun for anyone who can go.