Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 121
11-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
We tried our best to get them to modify it, we had a 70 odd page thread of complaints about this and there was no response from the devs.

On this specific issue they have been disgraceful in their customer service.

Firstly they stealthed the change in on tribble (it was never official announced in the notes)

Secondly when people complained they did nothing.

Shameful by all accounts.
Not to mention it now costs 1K Dilithium to do the "General Recruitment" assignment as well. Perhaps they can add a Universal Grinding console in a future update? LOL
Career Officer
# 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
PST. Still stuck on DST lol The OP has the correct time, including a link to see the time in your timezone. Less than 3 hours to go! :WHOOT:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So.. are the 29th Century uniforms going to be in the Lobi store?

And did the powers that be ever reveal whether or not the Vesta class has a dedicated bridge?

Sorry - had to ask though

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
Your post clears up one thing, that you can buy fleet doffs for fleet credits, though when I did that before the doff was locked upon claiming so I couldn't commit them to fleet projects...

Secondly, you've stated that we can recruit new doffs for free, this is no longer true as the patch notes state there is now a 1000 Dil price for General Recruitment and that the price is higher than that for the individual class recruitments... This will kill fleet progression for me as for the past 8 weeks I've been the only one contributing anything in my fleet and I simply can't afford the Dilithium any more for officers/starbase upgrades/reputation purchases/living and breathing in a PWE world...

I'm really looking forward to season 7, except for the part where PWE decided to take a dilithium shaped stick and ram it up my back-end.
lol the only words of comfort I can offer is the that through continued complaining and criticizing the size of that Dilithium Love Stick is now a little smaller than it was before, it will still require *some* lube though
Lt. Commander
# 124
11-13-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
Original question:

I answered his question twice. See my posts above.
No see, that wasn't quite his question. In the starbase you can buy 3 specific "departments" of doffs, which gives you either a doff from the security or the tactical department. His question was what is he to do with all the say, tactical doffs when he needs security department doffs for the starbase, since which department they are in is random.
Survivor of Romulus
# 125
11-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
PST. Still stuck on DST lol The OP has the correct time, including a link to see the time in your timezone. Less than 3 hours to go! :WHOOT:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
eveyone eat some branflakes and get rdy to kick romulan bum and take names
Captain
# 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by doalxk View Post
No see, that wasn't quite his question. In the starbase you can buy 3 specific "departments" of doffs, which gives you either a doff from the security or the tactical department. His question was what is he to do with all the say, tactical doffs when he needs security department doffs for the starbase, since which department they are in is random.
Link: I answered his question here.
Ensign
# 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post

As I have been telling everyone, the specialization requirement is no longer an issue.
Sure, and that's a good thing of course. I won't need a lot of assault squad officers, but instead I'll need a lot of security department doffs and I ain't getting enough of them from fleet doffs packages.
Ensign
# 128
11-13-2012, 07:22 AM
Hey guys, opened the launcher and it patched to complete in no time. Is the patch live, or did the prepatching cover the whole update?
Rihannsu
# 129
11-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronvonheller View Post
Perhaps they can add a Universal Grinding console in a future update? LOL
Ya, we both could hope! I would pay money for that type of console!
Captain
# 130
11-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwin789 View Post
Sure, and that's a good thing of course. I won't need a lot of assault squad officers, but instead I'll need a lot of security department doffs and I ain't getting enough of them from fleet doffs packages.
So, buy them in the exchange with energy credits.
Closed Thread