Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 241
11-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
And this is why I should have gone to bed early and/ or at least had coffee this morning. Yes, those are parentheses.

New info about the unknown ship will actually make it's way here via the community You'll see why.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Unknown ship ship? You mean the Vesta?
What did I miss?
Somebody Link Me Something!!!
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
# 242
I'm with the guy who said it's probably the Ambassador class at long last. It would indeed make sense with the addition of the Narendra system. Been hoping for that ship since launch, so fingers crossed.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Lieutenant
# 243
Quote:
And this is why I should have gone to bed early and/ or at least had coffee this morning. Yes, those are parentheses.

New info about the unknown ship will actually make it's way here via the community You'll see why.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
wow.. what's that ship Brandon??? I need to know it!!!
It's the Ambassador isn't it? Or will you save it for STO 3rd anniversary?

EDIT: how is the upgrading process going? How are your server hamsters?
Rihannsu
# 244
11-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh what a tease, your teaser you!
Career Officer
# 245
Patching 1272MB's
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 246
You should be able to patch your STO launchers now Season 7 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 247
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
You should be able to patch your STO launchers now Season 7 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh the joys
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Ensign
# 248
Patching now!!! Go baby go!!
Career Officer
# 249
That new dillithum amount for Doffs is unacceptable. It's bad enough you people are ripping us off EVERYWHERE else but seriously? With standard doff packs? We could get better doffs for less dillithium in several other places and most of them wouldn't be random!
That new amount is just obscene and no less than highway robbery, for shame Cryptic.
You've just let PWE make you even less decent yet again... just like how you've managed to bring back the marks system you were so eager to get rid of and replace with your horrible dillithium scam... now there are how many currencies in the game? Most of which are either a nasty amount of grinding unsuitable to anyone with a life or a job or a family or something you have to pay exorbitant amounts of real money for?

This game is really pushing what I'm willing to take... as someone who played non-stop since the Beta, without any major complaints, that's saying a lot. but there's only so much EVIL I can take with my Star Trek... license alone doesn't make you Trek, using what Trek stood for does, and you people have let PWE turn you into greed monsters... evil, greedy, corporate garbage. Seriously, what would the Cryptic of 2010 think about the Cryptic of now? I bet it'd be totally ashamed of what's become of STO... for that matter, so would Gene Roddenberry... probably not Majel though... she was terribly greedy...
why is it that so many bugs and glitches go ignored?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 250
11-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Unknown ship ship? You mean the Vesta?
What did I miss?
Somebody Link Me Something!!!
https://twitter.com/CaptainGeko/stat...99294992007170

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
I'm with the guy who said it's probably the Ambassador class at long last. It would indeed make sense with the addition of the Narendra system. Been hoping for that ship since launch, so fingers crossed.
It's not the Ambassador (Geko said it is coming though! Just not yet.), it's not in a Lockbox, it is a Fed ship, it's not available for purchase in the C-Store, but it's not free, and it is a special promotion. Hmmmmmm

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread