Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Massively Interviews dStahl
11-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Executive Producer Daniel Stahl sat down to talk to Massively about Season 7 and beyond. Columnist Terilynn Shull has released the interview in her latest Captain's Log entry.

Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
11-13-2012, 08:46 AM
First.

Hmm interesting.
Commander
# 3
11-13-2012, 08:48 AM
For KDF once again hollow promises.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
Captain
# 4
11-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
In 2013, we feel that PvE KDF experience is going to get even better with the addition of new Feature Episodes, new Adventure Zones, and more KDF specific missions. Once we feel that there are enough PvE missions for the KDF to go from level 1-50, we will open up the ability for anyone to create a Klingon as his or her first character. Looking at our development schedule for 2013, I'd say it may come a lot sooner than you'd think.
Respectfully...I'll believe it when I see it.

On another note, when will the Tholians hit the Foundry?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Commander
# 5
11-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks3052 View Post
For KDF once again hollow promises.
don't go negative on good sir i look forward to what Mr Stahl has planned for the klinks and i am a bit intrigued by his saying of klinks being 1 - 50 sooner than we think? whats that man got planned? all i know is i am interested and hope to see more info come our way. Other than that solid interview and hopefully we get to hear an interview from our local taco soon =)
Captain
# 6
11-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Words are wind...
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-13-2012, 09:16 AM
For some reason I am reminded of the sound of the teacher's voice in the old Peanuts cartoons...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
11-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbflordkrueg View Post
For some reason I am reminded of the sound of the teacher's voice in the old Peanuts cartoons...
Haha! At this point that's really all it sounds like. Genius!
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-13-2012, 09:37 AM
PvP needs new maps and new modes (capture the flag, king of the hill, free for all, etc), not a new reputation system. I mean, not at all.
Captain
# 10
11-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massively
STO seems to be seeing a lot of its story told in other forms of media, most notably Star Trek Magazine ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DStahl
Since Cryptic Studios works closely with its partners at CBS, fans can continue to expect to see news about Star Trek Online in places like the Star Trek Magazine. But as always, one of the best places to find the latest news on Star Trek Online will be game sites like Massively and the game's official site.
Ok, so... when can we expect to see the short stories published in the magazine posted on "game sites like Massively and the game's official site"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
PvP needs new maps and new modes (capture the flag, king of the hill, free for all, etc), not a new reputation system. I mean, not at all.
This is true. BUT - if people can actually earn rewards by doing PvP like they can with Romulans and Borg, that will help, because rewards for PvP have been severely lacking.