# 1 Steamrunner class
11-13-2012, 10:13 AM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/9908/

Hull Strength: 34,500

Shield Modifier: .7

Crew: 200

Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 Aft

Device Slots: 2

Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical, 2 Lieutenant Engineering, 1 Ensign Science

Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 2 Science

Base Turn Rate: 16 degrees per second

Impulse Modifier: 0.21

+15 Power to Weapons

Can equip the Resonance Cascade Modulator

Can Load Cannons

Looks too good...
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2012, 10:15 AM
think again. That Shield Modifier is a nasty cut. Good if you're starting out and a solid VA ship but nowhere near my Fleet Defiant. Good BO layout but you'll be armor tanking a lot.
Career Officer
# 3
11-13-2012, 10:17 AM
That is a nice ship.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Commander
# 4
11-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Where has this even come from, I have heard no rumors seen no sneak peaks, this is completely out of the blue!
Captain
# 5
11-13-2012, 10:20 AM
sorry to be the one to do this, but i feel it's necessary..

no kdf ships again? sweet.

*sigh*
Commander
# 6
11-13-2012, 10:20 AM
has anyone seen what the console power is called huh? the "team fortress" power XD and i swiped up this beaut ironic i was wanting this ship and now i have it XD.
Lieutenant
# 7
11-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw51825 View Post
think again. That Shield Modifier is a nasty cut. Good if you're starting out and a solid VA ship but nowhere near my Fleet Defiant. Good BO layout but you'll be armor tanking a lot.
You may be right. It has fewer shields than the defiant, fewer turnrate, and it exchanges tac ens. for sci and sci lt. for eng. lt. On the other side you get more hull, (crew), and another eng console slot. Would be nice too compare both ingame
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaephondelat View Post
You may be right. It has fewer shields than the defiant, fewer turnrate, and it exchanges tac ens. for sci and sci lt. for eng. lt. On the other side you get more hull, (crew), and another eng console slot. Would be nice too compare both ingame
I'm not saying its a bad ship. But its not a ship that'll replace my fleet defiant. At 10 bucks for the 2 ships its a pretty good deal. Buuuut. Optional not required.
Captain
# 9
11-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Interesting that the console is basically a variation on the Sci Capt. ability Scattering Field.

The VA ship's low Shield Mod seems to be the only downside, and it's a bit surprising that a $10 (on sale) pack includes a 10 console ship. Hmm... I wonder if it's like the Fleet ships with odd shield modifiers, in that due to the way skills are handled actually give more shields than you might expect.

For a starter pack, it seems fairly decent, so long as it's 'on sale' most of the time. An extra two BOffs to start you off, and a decent starter weapons load-out for both ground and space. Since people are constantly asking about getting a ship at VA, this seems like it might go over well for many new players.

Is this exclusive to Steam? I can't find it in Cryptic's store.
Captain
# 10
11-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
sorry to be the one to do this, but i feel it's necessary..

no kdf ships again? sweet.

*sigh*
SShhhhhhh !

Don't tell em it's a 10 dollar purchase that can't be bought with zen. We needs these fanboys throwing cash at PWE to keep this game going b'cause us klinks don't have the numbers with all the recent departures.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?