Captain
# 11
11-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
I don't know - the prototype loot drops, particularly the Deflector/Shield/Engines were never reliable. I do actually prefer the new system - I don't need any part of the Omega/Maco set but the Honor Guard set is supposedly useable now and will be interesting to see how that performs on a Starfleet ship.
Considering that historically, MACO>KHG, I kind of suspect we'll be seeing lots of Feds wondering why it hasn't made them gods on the grid-just as they do with the MACO set now.

the irritation for me, of course, is that it's just another Klink toy they only get right so they can give it to the Feds.

for some reason, makes it feel a lot like KDF players are the unpaid, unrecognized beta-testers for the Federation...
Commander
# 12
11-13-2012, 05:12 AM
Enough, spite can only carry you so far. I had a curiosity about the optionals. Someone stated that the optionals give you more marks now. My curiosity is satisfied. Someone close this thread before people start killing each other over who shot first, Kirk or Chang.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Commander
# 13
11-13-2012, 06:36 AM
klinks get the MACO gear as well just like feds getting the HG stuff. also i like the new optionals they require more creative thinking than just shoot everything that moves.
Captain
# 14
11-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neos472 View Post
klinks get the MACO gear as well just like feds getting the HG stuff. also i like the new optionals they require more creative thinking than just shoot everything that moves.
Played some of the new STF on Tribble over the last week-I must agree, the new optionals were well done-and it was interesting to see the Borg actually using the same sci powers the players use, rather than just sitting there spamming death-peas and invisible torpedoes with the same two abilities they ALWAYS use.

Downside, of course, was that the AI must hate me personally, My tac has zero spec in Threat Control, so why do the cubes target ME in my BoP over the Fed hitting them with CRF...

when I haven't fired a shot yet and JUST NOW decloaked?

Someone made the AI a hell of a lot brighter than it was...at least, on Tribble...and this is a good thing, honest.