Rihannsu
# 71
11-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Like I said. With all the BS about the hype. they should have been in the C-Store.
Career Officer
# 72
11-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Updates on Redshirt are what make it live to Holodeck sooner than Tribble -- Tribble is for testing Season 7, so they should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I guess since I've waited this long (since before launch) for the uniform a little longer couldn't really hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
Like I said. With all the BS about the hype. they should have been in the C-Store.
the hype and all aside, this should of been a C-Store item from the get-go, would of been covering all the bases, where they had items in the Lock boxes, items in the Lobi Store and items (besides keys) in the C-Store. if you think about it, if the Relativity Uniforms where in the C-Store, it would of given more people incentive to open more Temp. Lock Boxes to get the ships.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Starfleet Veteran
# 73
11-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Updates on Redshirt are what make it live to Holodeck sooner than Tribble -- Tribble is for testing Season 7, so they should be launching with Season 7.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hi.

Season 7.

No sign of the Uniform
Ensign
What happened Devs?

It was even said in an interview that it was coming in "2 weeks or so" and that was a month ago.

This uniform, from what I've seen on Tribble (before it was pulled) looked AMAZING!

I've been waiting on the 29th century crew uniform forever because it's always been one of my favorites.

Has it just fallen by the wayside by now?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 75
11-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Several bugs were found during QA testing, deeming the outfits unfit for public release. And, due to the ramp-up to Season 7, our artists didn't have sufficient work cycles to get those bugs ironed out, as they were engaged with higher priority tasks (like making New Romulus so awesome, for example).

I can't say for certain what the art team's schedule looks like now that Season 7 is in public hands, so I'll shy away from making any promises on timelines for now. But at least I can offer an explanation.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 76
11-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Several bugs were found during QA testing, deeming the outfits unfit for public release. And, due to the ramp-up to Season 7, our artists didn't have sufficient work cycles to get those bugs ironed out, as they were engaged with higher priority tasks (like making New Romulus so awesome, for example).

I can't say for certain what the art team's schedule looks like now that Season 7 is in public hands, so I'll shy away from making any promises on timelines for now. But at least I can offer an explanation.
Funny how so many bugs slipped by on the actual PATCH, yet you pushed that to the live server without any problems.
Starfleet Veteran
# 77
11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
So, the uniforms needed to be sent to the cleaners to be ironed?
Career Officer
# 78
11-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralcarter View Post
Hi.

Season 7.

No sign of the Uniform
See Post #1 for updates, I will keep it updated as much as I can.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
startrek.44thfleet.com
Career Officer
# 79
11-13-2012, 10:14 PM
its because they have to go to the 29th century to steal the outfits.. yeah thats why its taken sooo long.. cryptic is trying to fix there time ship at cryptic studios atm.. but the little hamster in the ship isnt really keeping energy levels up as needed.. *couph*

theyll get here eventually.. right?
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 80
11-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post

yet another blow to my moral levels there J-Man. not your fault I know. I really hope by the time the uniforms do finally make it in game you'll of decided to make it a C-Store/account wide unlock item for all the heartache and pain.
startrek.44thfleet.com

Last edited by allysnowleopard; 11-14-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Thanks for the merge