Career Officer
# 11
11-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Bran, Tumerboy, anybody

Can a brother from another mother get a full size version of that new background?

For science. Yeah, science.
Lieutenant
# 12
11-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Ok ya hate me i get it ...really i do. But seriously 500 dilithium for white to green doffs, 5000 for blue to purple?....no dilithium rewards for stf....no dilihtiu rewards for explore or daility va chart missons...........uh guys really what are we suppose to do now? we cant play the mini game....we cant effectivly farm dilthium....we cant pay for the new rep and keep up a 8k refine.........uh ....and yet u seemed surprised when over 300 accounts were cancelled.....just today
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Season 7: nerfing the Dilithium!
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Jean-Luc Picard
Commander
# 14
11-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Elite STFs are broken, 0 dilithium given. Fix this. Now.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Captain
# 15
11-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance9 View Post
Ok ya hate me i get it ...really i do. But seriously 500 dilithium for white to green doffs, 5000 for blue to purple?....no dilithium rewards for stf....no dilihtiu rewards for explore or daility va chart missons...........uh guys really what are we suppose to do now? we cant play the mini game....we cant effectivly farm dilthium....we cant pay for the new rep and keep up a 8k refine.........uh ....and yet u seemed surprised when over 300 accounts were cancelled.....just today
where does it say they were supprised ? , what have i missed as i have been watching tv after i cancelled my subs
Career Officer
# 16
11-13-2012, 01:23 PM
are we going to get a damn answer about the elite dilithium rewards or are the mods too busy deleting posts instead?
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-13-2012, 01:35 PM
The 95% zoning bug has mutated into the 95% patching bug.. My patched MB has not moved in 30 minutes. Restarting the patch does not help. I am 14.5 MB from being patched. Meanwhile my received files clicks up literally 0.1 MB per second.
Captain Gordon Lightfoot, USS Edmund Fitzgerald

Check out Firefly Fleet: http://serenitystation.forumotion.com/
Career Officer
# 18
11-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
Elite STFs are broken, 0 dilithium given. Fix this. Now.
I don't think it's broken, sadly I think that's one of their underhanded "we won't mention all the dilithium removals in the patch notes" issues. Poor show guys.

Also, the timers on the STF 'reputation' projects are bloody ridiculous, I've just earned 75 omega marks in one mission, which means I could get to tier 1... But because I've started the two projects which take more than a day and a half (seriously!?) to complete, I can't do anything worth while with him, so might as well not be playing the next two days whilst I wait for those to finish. Grind is irritating, but grind that involves sitting back and watching a counter is not a game.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Empire Veteran
# 19
11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm more interested in the game being stable enough to play... massive rubber banding and disconnects I didn't have until this season 7 went live...

Seems like everything went well except for the super bad connection problems. Kind of funny that this is the only problem I've seen in season 7 LOL.
Career Officer
# 20
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our latest content update, Season 7: New Romulus, is now live on Holodeck!
Well looks like someone just took New Romulus down a dark alley and shot it, because it's dead.