Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
Can you guys please fix this issue it is really starting to get on my nerves.

Beam's me in to the wrong place half the freaking time.
Career Officer
# 2
11-12-2012, 10:28 AM
I agree - this has been an issue since Season 4 nearly a year and a half ago.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Career Officer
# 3
11-13-2012, 02:34 PM
For what it's worth:

tis not only issue with drunk transporter officer.

sometimes when you select foundry mission, say
Quickie 3
Quickie 2
Quickie 1

When you quickly select 3, 2, 1. for some reason click on "3" counts as click on "2", if you do it fast enuff. My guess it is positioning issue with click coordinates. Should make sense to the dev familiar with the system. If there are any of them left at all.

Same with transporter choices, if you click low portion of the "First City" button, it get's you there. Slightly higher, works as click on "Shipyard".

Thou it works 100% in SFA for some reason.

But I guess it's pretty low priority, after all there are only 20% klings and they aren't buying enuff *store ships. Well... That could be because there aren't any.
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Captain
# 4
11-13-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcde123123 View Post
For what it's worth:

tis not only issue with drunk transporter officer.

sometimes when you select foundry mission, say
Quickie 3
Quickie 2
Quickie 1

When you quickly select 3, 2, 1. for some reason click on "3" counts as click on "2", if you do it fast enuff. My guess it is positioning issue with click coordinates. Should make sense to the dev familiar with the system. If there are any of them left at all.

Same with transporter choices, if you click low portion of the "First City" button, it get's you there. Slightly higher, works as click on "Shipyard".

Thou it works 100% in SFA for some reason.

But I guess it's pretty low priority, after all there are only 20% klings and they aren't buying enuff *store ships. Well... That could be because there aren't any.
I've observed a similar behaviour. All you can do now is take your bat'leth and use the third attack on the transporter drunk targ.

And indeed on your last sentence.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!