Ensign
# 11 I concur
11-13-2012, 06:19 PM
I just played season 7. I'm not a complainer. I play a lot of games and they all get changed. But the changes are never this dramatically bad. The elimination of dilithium sources is an unacceptable nerf. I typically look forward to earning enough dilithium to buy new ships and other things from the zen store. But with the recent changes, instead of taking a few weeks to earn a new ship, or a few days to earn a new DOFF pack, it will take a few months. I don't have the patience for that kind of grind.

I tried one of the new five player STF's and was bored out of my mind. Sure, the Borg STF's are stale, but they are still challenging enough to make them exciting to play.

Cryptic/Perfect World chose a really bad time to make a bonehead move. Star Wars: The Old Republic goes free to play in two days. I was thinking of trying it out, but now I'm looking at SWTOR not as a diversion, but as a substitute.

There is the possibility that the exchange rate of dilithium will change such that half as much dilitium with buy the same amount of Zen. But until that happens, or Cryptic institutes more sources for dilithium, I won't be playing. That means going from playing about three hours a night to zero. Starting now.
Career Officer
# 12
11-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
I doubt that, as this simply isn't the problem you're blowing out of proportion And I don't have a line to cross, just wait and see.
lmfao you're a friggin kid.

Im not arguing with a child.
Empire Veteran
# 13
11-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
lmfao you're a friggin kid.

Im not arguing with a child.
By what standard?

And imo, you're simply too deep in rage to be thinking clearly... something which is depressingly common on this forum, with most major changes people don't like.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Republic Veteran
# 14
11-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Brandon and Crew must be busy as "I quit" threads don't make it past page 1 before being closed.

Career Officer
# 15
11-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
By what standard?

Because imo, you're simply too deep in rage to be thinking clearly... something which is depressingly common on this forum, on most major changes people don't like.
Your age.

Not hard to find out who you are from your little book link.

Goodnight, past your bedtime, you have school in the morning.
Empire Veteran
# 16
11-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Dude, that year is the copyright date, it doesn't tell you my actual age

That right there tells me you have little (if any) common sense, or thinking processes...
Career Officer
# 17
11-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Dude, that year is the copyright date, it doesn't tell you my actual age
your facebook does fool.

http://www.facebook.com/derek.hitchmough

Commander
# 18
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM
I actually find it funny that any one player thinks they pay a fair portion of anyone's salary, even at federal minimum wage (and I'm fairly sure that CA minimum is well above that).

7.25/hr x 40 hrs/wk x 52 weeks/yr = annual salary of 15,080

That's just for one person. A "fair amount" of even that is a ridiculous amount of money.

Anyway, mathematics aside, we should be used to knee jerk "I quit" threads by now. Nerd rage abounds on the forums, after all.

It's much the same as in the real world. Things don't go someone's way, they quit, think that they're entitled enough that their quitting really means more than spitting in the wind, and we give our obligatory "who gives a rat's patoot" finger twirl....

Last edited by lewstelamon01; 11-13-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Career Officer
# 19
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
I actually find it funny that any one player thinks they pay a fair portion of anyone's salary, even at federal minimum wage (and I'm fairly sure that CA minimum is well above that).

7.25/hr x 40 hrs/wk x 52 weeks/yr = annual salary of 15,080

That's just for one person. A "fair amount" of even that is a ridiculous amount of money.
well this i have to agree with lol
Empire Veteran
# 20
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
And if you did your research, you'd actually click the born tab, which would scroll down and show my actual birth date, which is June 17, 1992...

So yeah, I'm actually 20.
Closed Thread