Ensign
# 11
11-13-2012, 03:21 PM
yeah my pc crashes too like all yours but when it doesnt sto crashes and i get this msg

fatal error: direct3d driver returned error code
(DXGI_ERROR_Device_Removed) while creating index buffer

technical detail: 4.79 gb ram, 746.28mb virtaul space available
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Open support tickets please!! Send that last bit to them as well. And don't take "it is you not us **** either". I just tested it out and I can play fine when I am dealing with older content. I just did Infected space and no problems. Starbase 234 and I get driver crashes.
Commander
# 13
11-13-2012, 04:17 PM
I have the integrated Intel video card....

One thing I noticed is that it doesn't give me as many problems on New Romulus. It still happens some there, but not nearly as bad. (And the video only flakes out, the machine doesn't crash.)
Commander
# 14
11-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab1t0r View Post
Thanks - Odd that I spent a lot of time on Tribble and never had any problems...
Career Officer
# 15
11-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Was posted on Tribble .. and since NOTHING has been done.. now posted here.

Sooo since this error is not my graphics driver being 'underpowered' because there is no lag, no pixaliztion nothing.. I get popped off when running around the accademy.

Prior to this, I can be in a 20 person Starbase 24. Torp spread 3 from all going off .. and nothing no lag no problem.

Fix this issue or refund my membership.

While playing i frequently receive,

"interal graphics driver was forced to shut down" this makes the whole window hiccup and then come back on. Then after 30min it crashed my entire computer.

Running
Intel i3 CPU M350@2.27GH
4GB Ram
Intel(R) HD graphics

Never have had a issue running the on Holodeck

Char - Stonewall@LordHarconan
Lifetime

This makes the game unplayable.
Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
(228 members and growing)
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
11-13-2012, 10:11 PM
^^^Signed...

First time ever... sitting in DS9's Docking bay next to the ship hologram and in a loading screen, at 94% it crashed my display driver 3 times before it even rendered the area. Seriously...

Flag if you want but this is a bunch of bull.
Commander
# 17
11-13-2012, 10:34 PM
I submitted a bug report. If many of us do it, they might think about fixing it.
Career Officer
# 18
11-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofthar View Post
Was posted on Tribble .. and since NOTHING has been done.. now posted here.

Sooo since this error is not my graphics driver being 'underpowered' because there is no lag, no pixaliztion nothing.. I get popped off when running around the accademy.

Prior to this, I can be in a 20 person Starbase 24. Torp spread 3 from all going off .. and nothing no lag no problem.

Fix this issue or refund my membership.

While playing i frequently receive,

"interal graphics driver was forced to shut down" this makes the whole window hiccup and then come back on. Then after 30min it crashed my entire computer.

Running
Intel i3 CPU M350@2.27GH
4GB Ram
Intel(R) HD graphics

Never have had a issue running the on Holodeck

Char - Stonewall@LordHarconan
Lifetime

This makes the game unplayable.
I totally agree I got life time when the game first launched what is the point of having perks if i can not even play the game anymore.
Ensign
# 19
11-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I posted this in the PC support forum but might as well raise it here as well, in the hope something gets done.
I'm having this issue on log on, i only get as far as the starfleet comm badge loading screen, then get an error on my PC of "display driver stopped responding and recovered" and game crashes. It's not an issue with my pc, all drivers are up to date and everything else to runs fine.
The game was working fine ten minutes before the servers went down for maintanence, so something is wrong with the season 7 patch.
Any news from cryptic - are they even aware amoung all the fuss of dil cuts?
Ensign
# 20
11-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi all-
I'm rather new here, but I had been playing for the last month or so with decent graphics options on my Intel HD(R) Graphics card. Then season 7 happened. The game loaded to sector space and then crashed with some message about my graphics card timing out, etc. That's Blue Screen of Death crash. Well I went to the Intel website and updated my graphics driver. That has helped a lot. I can now fly around sector space, and go to DS9 and Sol System Starbase. I still crash when accessing the new content (i.e. Azure Nebula), but I have run 3 STFs (Cure Space Twice and Infected Space once) with almost no problems. I do hope that a patch will be released to fix this! Here is the Intel link for all the Intel HD Graphics users: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

Try it out. Maybe it will help some of us...

Last edited by justplay36; 11-14-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Closed Thread