Empire Veteran
# 591
11-12-2012, 07:13 PM
The journey to the new STF sets begins tomorrow...
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 592
11-13-2012, 12:55 PM
I log into a new world, a reality twisted greatly from just a few hours prior. Whether it is for good or bad, I will see for myself in a few minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
# 593
11-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Ah. That dreaded and so far incurable loading screen CTD that rendered Tribble unusable for me has carried over to Holodeck with S7. I won't be seeing you guys in CatPhone until I get this solved.
Quote:
Quote:
Empire Veteran
# 594
11-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Ah. That dreaded and so far incurable loading screen CTD that rendered Tribble unusable for me has carried over to Holodeck with S7. I won't be seeing you guys in CatPhone until I get this solved.
Hope it gets solved!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 595
11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Hope it gets solved!
Only problem is, I don't even know how to solve it. The verify all files seems to also have kicked the bucket, as it sits there saying 'patching' and then after a while says 'ready' and the engage button lights up. And it will crash again when I try loading the game.
Quote:
Quote:
Commander
# 596
11-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Welcome To Season Seven Shadowcats!
Empire Veteran
# 597
11-14-2012, 05:13 AM
So much for getting Zira's stf count to 300 quickly.The loss of dilithium in STFs killed my incentive to run more than is needed per day for reputation. Theres so much to do now and with the new methods needed for dilithium, I'm gonna have to focus on one cat at a time now .
Survivor of Romulus
# 598
11-14-2012, 06:15 AM
What actually bugs me more is even the loss of loot like typical shields and engines, in other words, vendor trash lol. Cause I used EC for contraband turn ins and crafting mats for torpedo platforms selling around 30k/40k a peice. It all added up over time when I could earn reasonable sums per match at times and supply my manufacturing needs.
Career Officer
# 599
11-14-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
What actually bugs me more is even the loss of loot like typical shields and engines, in other words, vendor trash lol. Cause I used EC for contraband turn ins and crafting mats for torpedo platforms selling around 30k/40k a peice. It all added up over time when I could earn reasonable sums per match at times and supply my manufacturing needs.
They've removed it because they want people playing the Fleet Actions...only the stuff in the Fleet Actions really is trash unless you happen to come in first through third. You'd occassionally get some useful stuff in the STF bags.
Rihannsu
# 600
11-14-2012, 07:39 AM
There has been some welcome changes to starbases though.

fleet doff vendor now gives a more balanced number of doffs out (so no 1 security officer to every 20 tacs anymore). also many of the harder missions that require blue and greens have been reduced down to just whites.

this should make the doff only ones much, much easier to fill. if anyone is sitting o huge quantities of fleet credits they dont use, then buying doffs for the projects is a great way to help.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission